my first for 2008




This is my Scrap addict sunday take. christmas 2007. CREDITS: noel kit by petitmoineaux (green ribbon, red paper). Sueli Colbert christmas trees. sunscrap frame. CCUNHA http://infinitameg.com/store/. http://scrapsinfinitameg.blogspot.com/ Tamara Karc Designs.


Would like to say thank you to the following ladies who gave these wonderful gifts for christmas...




This card was from ate Noreen



from ate Scart


I was about to go to work when I decided to drop by our mailbox, I saw a key and I just knew something spectacular is waiting for me in the other mailbox. It's so exciting receiving something from friends.. and yep, just as I anticipated.. A BOX! when I opened it.. it was just too cute! thank you Lhyz so much for the wonderful engraved jewelry box, you didn't have to, my friend... mwahh






I'm off today but I still need to do a lot of things on my list. We had a great simple new year. Hubby shopped and filled our pantry and fridge with lots of food, he told me eventhough we're not rich we'll never go hungry and as long as our family is complete we'll remain happy and blessed forever. he's such a great man, I tell ya. The 30th hubby woke us up and we ate at Denny's for breakfast around 7:00 am, it was still way too dark at that time, I felt like it was 5:30 in the morning. after that we went to Don Quijote to shop for fruits and other stuff.

here's my fruit bowl. the fruit bowl was a gift from my secret Santa, it has a wreath design, so cute.



around the afternoon hubby wanted to drive around the Island, because he wanted to eat some freshly harvested shrimps at kahuku, the last time we went there was around 2003. So We did, It was very nice driving around the island, It was terrific. We had the longest drive, we drove the whole kamehameha highway just to reach Kahuku. We were trying to find Romys shrimp shack, that's where we ate the last time we were there. It's been a long time since we last saw the place so my hubby was about to give up and turn around and go back to Honolulu, When we went through the Tetsuo harano tunnel (that's not our video, by the way) the scenic point was just awesome! I'll post pictures later... good thing we stopped by this Shrimp truck when we arrived at kahuku, boy we were hungry from that long drive!



It was a graffiti type of truck, where everyone who eats there gets to have their John Hancock on it. as well the tables, too... here's a funny one.





At long last, our lunch has arrived. dig in! yummmmm....

Ok, enough for this long post, I hope I didn't bore ya. I made a new theme, I missed Charmmy kitty, I love her so much, so I decided to make a change! pink, blue green... ahhh...

I'll update my multiply later, for now I gotta get some chores finished. hope you guys had a blastful new year! happy 2008, everyone! thank you for all the greetings!

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year to you and your family kitty,. hope maging maganda ang pasok ng bagon taon sa atin lahat..!

ingat lagi.. salamt sa lagi mong dalaw sa site ko :) TY

Anonymous said...

happy new year, kitty! hansweet naman ni hubby. hehehe. and u seem to enjoy your holiday a lot..hehehe..happy 2008!

Anonymous said...

sis kitty you're always welcome.. :) ganyan ko kayo kamahal eh! (: muah! nadinig ko nga yang truck na yan hehe sa japan ko ata napanood.. sarap naman shrimp.. favorite koh.. hehe happy new year sis kit! loves u! sana madami pang taon na darating pero friends pa din tayo! loves u!

Anonymous said...

ang cute ng jewelry box mo! happy new year kitty!!!

Anonymous said...

happy new year!!!

Anonymous said...

ganda naman niyang gift ni lhyz, engraved pa siya...

musta kit? tanggap mo request email ko? :D

Anonymous said...

aww. happy new year din po to you and your family :]]

Anonymous said...

happy new year din po ^_^ wow! new layout! ang cute charmmy kitty hehe..
cge tc po palagi

Anonymous said...

wahahaha! napakasaya nman...uy sis...dame-dame mo gifts ahh....cute ng scrap mo...ako din gumawa nung new year! hehehe

Anonymous said...

the jewelry box is so pretty,
you're lucky to have such sweet friends..hihi..
aww shrimp allergic ako jan..yay.
happy new year ulit ate.. :).

Anonymous said...

i won't say no to any seafood. you are loved by many.

b3arh0ney said...

happy new year sis! oh my i love shrimp. nagutom ako kahit katatapos ko lang mag dinner, lol! lam mo, i totally forgot abt the round fruits. we always do their tradition here kac kaya sometimes di ko na rin iniisip yung iba pang tradition, hehe! i would really love to do that round fruits next yr. got so many things going on this time kac. hopefully next yr i'll be better with planning things out.

Anonymous said...

Happy new year! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Kitty. Those shrimps look delicious. =)

Dhadha G. said...

happy new year ate kitty! :-)

anyweiz, wow ang sarap ng luch niyo ha? fav na fav ko talaga yang shrimp! kung dito samin eh tinatawag yan na "pasayan" hehehe.. :-)

ang dami mo pala na receive na mga regalo ate kitty.. lalo na yung bigay ni lhyz na jewelry box.. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year ate kitty!

as usual ang ganda ng scraps mo =D

dami mong nareceive na cards and gifts

oooh may sharon fruit kayo ansarap niyan

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I just found your blog and I think it is super cute! I love your scrapbooking page for Christmas - I haven't even thought about doing my Christmas pages yet, lol.

Feel free to stop by my website anytime, I love visitors.

Have a nice weekend!

CHIKAI ♥ said...

yay! shrimpsss!!!!! love shrimmppss! me want some! hehehe!

we also have a resto like that na you can leave a mark pero hand print nga lang. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty,
Thanks so much for stopping by! I would love to exchange links with you. I will add you to my list today. I didn't know you were a country graphic artist. Me too! I still have my website and I dabble with it a little bit. Not as much as I used to because I lost so much due to a computer crash a few years ago.

Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

yummy shrimps... I'm allergic! from the stories you tell, you're a lucky girl... he's luckier though to have you.. ^__^ Man, I should do mail correspondence too from time to time... gives off a nostalgic, very human feeling... now I think I'm devoid of emotions... emotional battle so they say... I just can't figure who's fighting who...

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome! Thanks din sa card mo! *hugs*

Ang sarap naman nyannnnn! Nagutom ako bigla!!!

Utah Mommy said...

Happy new year mommy Kittty! Pasensya ka na late ako pero sabi nga nila better late daw than never lol! musta kana? Hope all is well with you. Have a great weekend!

Tiff k said...

Ate Kitty! I'm so sorry ngayon lang uli ako nakacomment ah! I do visit you pa rin ate =) Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ah! Wow, I think 2008 will be a great year for all of us. I just have this feeling. And tama hubby mo ate, even though we're not buttload rich, we will never go hungry. Ganun rin sabi ng mom ko. (and also sa Gone with the wind, i was able to watch it! Instant classic talaga! hehe) Wow you received a lot of cards ate! And i soo love the new lay! Charmmy kitty will never go old, even for a hundred years! heehee. =) Well cge ate ah, hope you're having a marvelous time now! Tc!! Miss you! I updated na pala! hehee lolz =) tc!!

Anonymous said...

hey sis kitty cute nmn ng mga yan hehee
grabe miss u sis! hahaha.. onga e pano.. d ko alam nagpapahost lng ksi ako tpos sakto lng un pinaghostan ko.. ncra in a way.. d ko nmn macontact un host d reply skn LOL
kya e2 no choice.. lumipat nlng ahhaha.. haha nkoo todo diet ako e HAHAHA pero minsan takaw ko pdin! hehehehe share ako minsan sau mwah!

jennyr said...

hi kitty! kamustah na? how come alang mga comments link ang iba mong entries? d2 ko nalang lagay...that's a lot of goodies there! and oh yah...that dessert looks so yummy! penge nman ng recipe,hehehe! btw, i got u tagged girl! hope u feel better na...kakainis nga if it's the time of the month!