Park West Gallery


I always had a taste for fine arts. growing up with my dad who loved art very much I learned a lot from him, he studied fine arts so he is into painting, drawing, sculptures, you name it. When I was younger I promised myself I would venture into this passion of mine just like my father. I miss seeing my dad's paintings and drawings at home, he would spend countless hours in the evening until dawn while we are all sleeping at night. In short, I really love art. I'm not as talented as him but I am thankful I inherited a bit of it. That's why I am so fascinated to visit galleries and museums, I promised myself I would visit the world's best museums and visit famous art galleries, I am pretty sure that would be so much fun! boring if you tell me, but not for me. If you are an art lover like me try visiting Park West Art Gallery, Park West Gallery is based in Southfield, Michigan and has affiliate locations located in Miami, Florida. They conduct fine art auctions throughout the United States and Canada. They have gallery exhibitions from works of artists like recognized masters and contemporary artists. Park West collects works before selling them. They attend major art events and artist's studios and once artworks are selected they continue to develop relationships with the artist's themselves. Park west brings you the highest quality of works of art from well selected artists around the world. visit Park West now!