oh my scraps!


I can't believe freyah had given birth already to a cute lil healthy baby boy. one by one everybody's giving birth and ate Honey will be soon getting into labor... I wonder how she is now? I hope she's ok. can't wait to see her baby! There's ate Scart, Monica... who else? aawww, I can't wait to have another one myself, babies are just pure joy.. a blessing from God! anyways, I made a scrap page for her baby Faris.. hope you like it, sis!


papers,stitching and flower by Kay Miller (all organic kit). cardboard by Michelle Squires. cardboard alphabet by Monika69. blue ribbon and frame by Lemonaid Lucy. word art by Dranet. fonts journalling hand and MB waynebow. Khadfield doodle button.


My niece Celina with her ballet recital dresses. I'm missing one pic in here, though. how I wished I took ballet when I was younger.


Jenna desai whimiscal delights. Miriam Lima paper. Ribbon by Petitmoineaux. frame and red ribbon by Lemonaid lucy. RPENN Express yourself flower. Miss Mint foxy lady ribbon, staple and tag. pad posies by Kate Hadfield. pinned and tagged alpha by Amy Wolff. pink ribbon flower by Miss Tiina.


Here's us with our lil shrimp escapade down by kahuku. We had a great time there.


paper by Miriam Lima of Lima bean designs. eyelet frames, stick it on love, pretty ribbons by Miss Tiina. whimsical delight Jenna Desai. khadfield doodled buttons. Natalie Braxton Lilypad ribbon. Shabby miss Jenn paper brad blooms. ribbon tie by petitmoineaux. miss mint elementary grammar alpha.


This is for my Scrap addict sunday theme: Together


paper from Miriam Lima. border by Monika69. floral by banner woman little Merissa. word art by bantina. pink ribbon and tag by Heavenly designs. Khadfield dainty doodles. crumpled ribbon, stitching, scalloped stitched circle by Kay Miller (all organic kit).


I didn't do these scraps all in one day, I made 2 today and it felt really good to have the creative scrap juice flowing, yipeeeeee I'm off today and tomorrow! I'm off to work out now... hugs to everyone!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ate.. oo nga eh..super cute ng baby ni sis freyah.

ang cute ng scraps mo. xD

anyway..naparaan lang po. :D

link ex po tayo? ;)

Anonymous said...

hi kitty, musta?
sueper cute nga na baby ni frehah, kakagigil...
yes, lapit na kami ni scart. si jhayelle din medyo lapit na :)

CHIKAI ♥ said...

i got your card na!!!! thank you sooo much! sobrang na-touch ako sa message mo as in. you're the sweetest talaga. luv yah! ;)

inggit naman ako sa layouts mo. pahingi naman ng scrapping mojo dyan. hehehe!

si rissa/honey nanganak na pero wala pang pictures kasi nagpapahinga pa siguro yon. tatlo na babies nya. kaiingit. hopefull tayo na ang susunod. hehe. ;)

{{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

yep. freyah had given birth already. saya noh? gusto ko rin new baby eh pero baka postpone muna yung balak namin mag conceive ng 2nd baby.

i admire the way you make those scraps. di ako marunong nyan so hanggang tingin na lng ako. hehehe

Anonymous said...

babies are pure joy talaga sa buhay ng lahat ng tao
omg freyah gv birth na pla d ko alam! my goshhh i have to make visit sknya haha

Anonymous said...

yea! oo nga ano 'te, andami ngayong mga preggys sa net.. and im so happy for sis freyah dahil ok ang kanyang panganganak! ^^ anyways, i actually wanted to be a ballerina noon, perio ngauon, though gusto ng mom ko na ipaballet ako for my debut, haller. matigas na katawan ko. feeling ko di ko na yun kakayanin. ;))

hehe.
offtopic: sige ill try to find out anneks fster sa site mo te.;) mwa :* nacurious tuloy ako.:)) heeh.

Anonymous said...

wow..


ate kiity..!!


thank you so much sa gawa mo.. wahehehehe..

ang cute.. thank you talaga.. touch ako.. weee.. >:D<

miss you po..

take care kau palagi.. nwah!!!

Anonymous said...

ang galing naman.. :D

Anonymous said...

hello kitty,

naku dapat masundan mo si ang baby mo.. :) sana this time babae naman ano,,. dami palang tesbun..si scart at saka si monica pala,. malamang naiinip na silang lumabas ang baby..

an galing galing mo ng mag scrap ha.. creative ka talaga.. o sige happy weekend sayo

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hello sissy! i got u tagged again. ;)

http://www.blogsilog.com/?p=554

happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

omg! ang cute ng scraps mo... ^o^ hay..ako wala pa bago...i need to do a lot of ads first bago makabili ng new set...huhuhu nweiz, take care sis...suuuper gusto ko yung scrap na last...yung pic ni hubby and you... awww!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty,
So sorry for only visiting the couple of times and then never coming back, lol. I have been working on this crafters marketplace like mad and it is finally 98% done. Whooo Hooo...

Anyway, I am so jealous of your scrap pages. I haven't had time to do any scrapping since before Christmas when I made my holiday cards! I am hoping that I will be able to get some done this week.

Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Ay ang cute naman nyan, sis! Kitty, paano yang digiscraps mo? Ang galing mo! I want to learn how to rin :) Pwede paturo if you have time? :D

Anonymous said...

abah dami pala preggy ngayon wahhhhh nahuhuli na ako ah joke ahhihihi kakainggit naman yan daming manganganak hehee miss u sis. sipag mo naman mag scrap weehh idol tlg kita... hehehe love u sis ko

Anonymous said...

weeee kitty sana magbuntis ka na rin hehehe katuwa rin isipin ano ang daming buntis na blogger. Im so excited na sa new baby namin. nakakamis din kasi magkarga ng baby ano? kahit babae or lalaki excited parin ako :D

cge kitty u take care...

Anonymous said...

wow ate that's super cute. the gif you gave me in the friendster is still the same pero i don't know why.. :)

Anonymous said...

ui di ko talaga kaya matuto mag ganyan...

kaya pag lumabas na si baby, gawa moo rin ako ganyan haaaaaaa...

haaaa sis??? love u hehe!!

Jais said...

whoa... cute scraps... you've always been so artistic... anything you create is magic... anyway, I miss you ulit... hehe... and yes, kids are magic too... my bestfriend just gave birth... I had to be with her since her boyfriend's abroad... hehe

Mommy Lutchi said...

Halo girl, doing my hop-hop dance...Nakikibasa...love all the new scraps.

24HrMom said...

hi.. 1st visit to your site. How did you make all these nice scraps ?Cool~~.

jennyr said...

wow girl! ang dami mong nagawang pages! ang galing...btw, i got awards for you at this link.