been a long time


... Since I made a post! how sad is that? I can't believe I was away from blogging for almost a week? blehhh... sorry, people.. I just had a lot of things to do, plus work was hectic, you can't even imagine. first of, a few days ago hubby told me to take a cab since he cannot leave his shift due to his heavy work load, so I did. I didn't have cash in hand so I went to the ATM and lo and behold... what do you know? my card was retained! I was soooo pissed, pushed clear and cancel a few times, didn't come out. I forgot my cellphone at home and I was so glad I had some coins in my make up pouch I called Navy federal about my card, they asked me if I had received my new debit card which was sent out around November, which I never received. I told her about an experience from one of our customers who's card got retained in the machine and as when he was about to call for help, his card was long gone, tried to cancel his card but someone had already used it to shop at the commissary! for the cash amount of 50 bucks. imagine that, you found someone's card, what do you do? instead of turning it in you use it for your benefit, some people I'm telling you are just a bunch of *****. but gladly, the rep told me my card was already expired so the new one it's on the way now. =/ anyways, I forgot to tell you about the cab driver, he was really nice about it, he never let me pay anymore coz I told him my card got stuck in the machine and I wanted to borrow some cash from my friends at work, but he said no, I asked for his number though I'll pay him next time. what a good samaritan =D.

So, we're a lil shorthanded at work, 3 people are on leave so that means 2 people per shift of course. and I can't believe my other co-worker had resigned, too... but that's another story. will tell you about that later.

I made my last dessert, too.. I don't really know what it's called, so I just called it haupia Okinawa potato graham pie. anybody know what dessert this is? I forgot to ask my friend at work, she brought it around New years eve. I sacrificed my son's box of teddy grahams since I didn't have any regular graham crackers in hand. I think I had put a lot of butter into the grahams, and too much milk into the potato... less haupia topping, too. but it turned out great for the tastebuds. that's the last for me.



and Guess what? I think I am really sticking to my new years resolution. and I am very happy about it. I started to do tae bo again, every day, less rice, more fruits and veggies as well as water and fish. and the first few days (ouchies) my body was crying for help. but as days go by I feel as if I've lost a lot (dream on) but yeah, I have to coz my days are almost up, you guys know when Nathan hits 5 we're soon planning to have an addition to the family, I'm so excited. thinking about it just motivates me to lose more. wish me luck, guys! so, I'll end this post here will chat again tomorrow... God bless, friends!

and oh, I am open for link exchanges since it's the new year, we all need some more new friends out there. just comment if you want to exchange linkies ok? xoxo

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God for people like that cab driver! And buti na lang expired na ang card mo, sis. Daming loko kasi talaga kahit saan eh.

Happy New Year to you! Ako rin sana mag-stick na sa NY's resolution ko na mag-diet hehe...

Mommy Lutchi said...

Halo Kitz, parang masarap yong goodi mo dito...pahingi? at Happy NEw Year..balik ako ulit mamaya at tapusin ang pagbabasa...mga cikiting ko nag aaway na naman. TC

Anonymous said...

I've read your entire post and all I could think about is the dessert... We have one kinda like that on the fridge but I dunno what it's called... XD anyway, man the taxi driver's kinda. that's very very rare here... and an addition to nathan? how very exciting... ^__^ ako rin I need to lose weight badly...

b3arh0ney said...

thank heavens for people like that cab driver. anyway, mukhang masarap yata tong dessert mo ah. i don't know what to call that either. at first look, kala ko halayang ube, hehe! ah i love ube and it's been a while since i bought one at the hongkong market.

great job on losing weight. wow! how exciting nga that ur getting ready to have a new addition to ur family. i am excited for ya, hehe! so keep it up! happy sunday to u all.

Anonymous said...

ang nice naman nung cab driver, god bless him for his kindness. ang sarap nung dessert akala ko sapin-sapin sya, kakaiba din yung tawag ah, para kasi syang maligkit tignan so naisip ko sapin-sapin nga! hehe..

Anonymous said...

Hello ate kitty, musta ka na?

Anonymous said...

looks yummy! original recipe mo ba yan? why okinawa? galing ba potatoes sa okinawa? hehe!

sipag mo sa kitchen, ako ewan walang nteres sa luto pagkain, wawa magiging husband ko! haahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

wow mukhang masarap yang dessert na yan!!! *slobbers* i wonder how it tastes like hahahaha!!

hay buti na lang at expired na yung card mo... kahit dyan pala anu may mga nag tetake advantage rin.. pero at least it doesnt get worse than the Philippines. hahahaha kung nandito ka baka dukutin ka pa. hehehehe

^_^

take care always.

Anonymous said...

That looks yummy..

sure,, ex-link po?? I have you na on mine :D

Anonymous said...

ang bait nman ng cab driver :) good samaritan tlaga.. happy new year sis! mwahhhhh

Anonymous said...

ang bait naman nung cab driver buti nakatagpo ka ng ganon ano.bihira na yan ngaon ang mga ganyan

dapat pinapalitan na yung mga ATM na nangunguha ng card eh di pa uso na ngayon yung parang i sa swipe lang di ba para hinde makain yung ATM

wow, mukhang masarap ang ginawa mo ah,. parang sapin sapin kasi me ube :)

wahh ako din gusto ko ding mag diet. alam mo ako din goal ko din yan.. sana namamn magawa natin ano
hay!

o sige ingat

Anonymous said...

ano nang nangyari sayo sister? wahh ako eto pagod na tamad pang mag-pc gusto ko nalang munang mag-tv at pahinga! grabe kit! miss ko na ikaw. tapos di naman kita naabutan palagi sa phone! hhuhuhuu ingats happy new year! god bless!

CHIKAI ♥ said...

same here sistah! i am also "trying" very hard to eat and live healthy kasi we're going to make a baby na this year. hehe. ang saya2x diba? lol!

HartofDixie said...

What a long name for that dessert hehe..
Nice resolution hope you can stick with it.
Thanks for dropping by Kit.

Anonymous said...

Hello Ate kitz!! Yung cab ang bait nya ha.. iilan nlng ang mga ganyan ngayon.. There are really times na ang malas malas talaga ng araw natin.. right? heheh that's life! Anyway ate, yung pie na gawa mo parang masarap xa ha.. Hindi ako masyado mahilig sa sweets pero kng bibigyan mo ko nyan im sure mauubos talaga yan ehhehe.. btaw te, got you tagged!