proud pinay + proud mom


I saw this website called Happy slip yesterday from Scarty and she's right her website is an interesting one.. and take note: a HAPPY one! and ate Scart is right, she also kinda looks like ate Noreen. I just finished watching a few videos today, I'm not even done yet.. the way she portrays things in her videos and how she acts out all the characters are just superb. so talented. she's a real person at heart, you can really tell from a person right away. I enjoyed watching her videos, because everything that she acts out in her videos are pure FUN! and it's true. I came from a filipino family and just by watching her videos makes me remember everything that I experienced with my fanily as well back then. and that goes for our everyday life, too eveything is just pure reality in what goes on in our lives. you gotta go watch her videos, you'll be laughing your head off, seriously. she makes us filipinos proud. you go, girl!

and in other news, I'm also a proud mom! my lil boy showed me how to do his name so I thought why not record that moment where he writes his name without looking at me at every second he writes a letter not being sure if he did it right, I took videos of him writing his name before but those took a long time for him to complete his name. but today he just made me a proud mom. the other night me and his papa were listening to him reading a few sentences, writing his name a few times in a minute, counting numbers, writing numbers and adding them. he's almost there, thank God...


learning time from kittykat on Vimeo.


I'm not really a patient mom but thank goodness my hubby is here to guide me coz I easily blow up and my temper just ruins everything. (sigh) the joys of motherhood, it's just great experiencing the milestones of our children. pure bliss...

I gotta get off now, I'll see you lovely ladies later.. xoxo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe nakakatuwa nga blog ni christine ano? madalas na nga din ako dun eh hehehe

at si nathan ha wow mas magaling sya magsulat kay Yuna kasi si yuna kinokopya pa nya kung ano kasunod na letters eh hindi pa nya kabisado although alam na rin nya pero nalilimutan nya. bihira ko lang kasi turuan hinahayaan ko lang sya magsulat sulat. Hindi pa nya alam isulat ang small letters. Ewan ko din ba kitty ang igsi lang din talaga ng pasensya ko. Gus2 ko kasi natuto agad. eh syempre bata diba. siguro ang hirap maging teacher ng kindergarten hehehe... Good job Nathan!

Anonymous said...

You must be a very proud mom. Nakakatuwa na talaga siguro ang bata pag ganyang age, ganyan edad ang mga pamangkin ko eh and I know how happy my sister is pag nagpapakitang gilas mga anak nya sa kanya. Parang nakakawala ng pagod noh? Yung kay Karsen, mukha kang madami pa akong kakaining bigas. Hehehe...

About kay Christine naman, yep, kamukha sya ni NOreen and ni Joyce Jimenez. Gusto ko sana pakinggan ung mga sinasabi nya kaso tulog si Karsen now eh, baka magisin gpag in-on ko ung speaker, hehehe

Anonymous said...

Yup, I saw that Happy Slip too. She's very talented indeed and Pinay din:) And congrats to your little boy! I know the feeling:) I too is a proud Mommy! Thanks for stopping by btw, nice to see you there!

Got you tagged as well! No worries if you can't do it! ;)

http://yennygirl.com/?p=1686

CHIKAI ♥ said...

good job nathan! ;) your tita cherry is also very proud of you. :)

as for miss happy slip, well, she's really famous now. andito nga sya sa pinas ngayon kasi inimbita sya ng director ng dept. of tourism to help promote our country and to invite Filipinos based abroad to come home. can't wait to see her videos on this trip. ;)

Anonymous said...

kitty may tag ka sakin para sa ating mga biktima sa google calamity hehehe

take care!

b3arh0ney said...

wow! great job Nathan. u should be proud. galing talaga nya ha. ready for school na. AJ will be in school this fall na rin and I'm anxious and scared at the same time, lol! i'm not ready to let go of my baby yet. anyway, ur doing a great job teaching ur son. keep it up and kisses to Nathan!

Anonymous said...

waaaa.. nawili sa panonood,,hehe
It's really fun seeing kids that you teach learning their stuffs. I remember babysitting before, and I make sure I tough those babies how to walk every time.. Even if their moms would be angry at me cause I force the babies most of the time,, hehe

Anonymous said...

wahehe! i knew about happy slip because of tv patrol. dun ko siya unang nakita. talaga ate? kamukha ni ate noreen? lol. tingnan ko nga yung link later. xD

anyway, your baby boy is so cute. =) hay. you must be really proud. ^^

Anonymous said...

When I saw Christine's vlog, naku I spent a day yata watching her videos! Naubos oras ko heheh... She's one funny girl, not afraid to contort her pretty face and make fun of herself. She's currently here in Manila (or she left na yata hehe). Have you listened to Josh Verdes na? :)

Happy Monday, Kitty!

Sasha
She