self-hypnosis


Is it for real? to tell you the truth, I really have no clue. Watching some programs on tv tackling about self-hypnosis says it's true. They say it's really true and it works for them. I've also read about it on some reader digest magazines. Hypnosis is "a trancelike state that resembles sleep but is induced by a person whose suggestions are readily accepted by the subject" says the website Definition of hypnosis - Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.

I think I believe that self-hypnosis can work for our us to be a better, more relaxed person just by using our mind and body. so how does that work anyway? I know a website where you can go to and experience self hypnosis that would be at http://www.instant-hypnosis.com. Maybe that's the reason why I always see people sitting down and listening to their walkmans or their discmans, I think through this they are relaxing by listening to a certain program that can help them get through their daily lives. Hypnosis works by getting you in a trance, bringing you into a deep state of relaxation. It uses Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and they according to them it works 100%. I think self-hypnosis works for stressed people or people who just wants to relax and get rid of a busy day. I am very curious on how it works, maybe just one day I wil give it a go. I am pretty sure it will work for you, so head on over there and see for yourself! ]