I'm freezing


yes, you got that right... I am ice cold! the weather we have right now is really something else. it's raining every single day, the sun peeks out for a moment then gets back on track pouring us with ice cold rain, I am so shivering right now, I have to go to work in 3 layers all the time it's ridiculous, their air condition is also cranked up and I have a co-worker inside the cash cage who blasts up 2 fans leaving us freezing to death. funny, I know. I'm so glad our centralized air condition provides heat so that's no problem for me, but when we get our own home someday, I want to make sure we have a heater to make sure we get the warmth we need to stay comfortable. like that website at products.desatech.com they have gas infrared heaters, it's simple and affordable, will be able to save you a lot of money. We have to be practical in choosing stuff for our home and when it comes to home heaters I think wall heaters take the cake. Check out their selections that comes in all brands. When you have a family it will be much safer, clean and most of all convenient. So try their products at DESA online outlet. These are great for gifts, too so check out their website now and pick up a home heater now!