trusted tours


I love travelling. who doesn't? I am pretty sure everyone out there loves to travel. my husband's family are travel oriented people, they have been to a lot of places around the world and how I wish someday I would be able to do that, too. I remembered back in March 2004 my sister-in-law planned on going to San Diego to visit some relatives since they are going to move to Japan soon around July that year. She wondered if we could also come since it was going to be my first time to visit them all, too. San Diego is such a great place if you ask me. When we visited my husband's relatives they were kind enough to offer us a place to stay, but we didn't stay with them because we had a room in a little lodge close to Disneyland and that was great for us. we hopped from one place to another, from Disneyland, Universal Studios, California Adventure and at Sea World. We did some little shopping on the side. It was such a great experience. We had a great time especially we were with the kids at that time, that was more fun! we headed back to my husband's cousin, actually we had to find their home, so we were like on a treasure hunt looking for gold. We were kinda lost but we managed to pinpoint their location. It was so funny, really. I wish I can go back there again, but I have other cities in mind, who knows? So, let me ask you this. are you a travelling bug? if you are, you have to visit www.trustedtours.com for some of their sightseeing tours available for everyone at any place you might want to visit. and not only that, By signing up for their trusted travel eNewsletter you just might win a handhelp GPS! how great is that? great if you ask me. sign up today for their monthly newsletter that can help you with some of their travel tips and informative pieces of stories that can also help you save money. so go on and sign up now! still not convinced? go and visit Trusted Tours & Attractions now.