the game plan


just watched the Game plan a few days ago and I may say we loved it very much. my son kept on tugging my arm to see it, so we went to Restaurant row to see that movie. I was always a fan of the rock eversince his days in wrestling (yes, I know) yes, you got that right I used to watch wrestling when I was in elementary and high school but not anymore =P. anyways, my son loved it very much he was well behaved in his seat unlike some of the kids running around the theatre laughing, crying and crawling around all over the place. the theatre was packed, I think this dollar movie has more people than regular movie theatres, and I think it's much more practical than paying 9.75 for each person, there's like 5 of us! movies can be very expensive and I keep on telling hubby when a movie comes out we have to at least wait for a few weeks before it comes out at the dollar theatre. It has ballet and football, very cute and kids can be more determined to do well in sports and other activities, like my niece and my nephew they're engaged in all kinds of after school activities thanks to my SIL, she's very supportive with them. I think my son has taken my husband's athletic side, thank God coz I wasn't very athletic myself back then. he loves running and he loves all kinds of balls like basketball, soccer and football, I would catch him saying "hut! hut!" like he was in a game of football, so cute.. how I wish he could be really active in sports when he grows up...

thank you for all the kind comments, guys... don't worry, I am A-OK.. I just have my period, It takes at least a day or two to gain back my confidence and cheerfulness, the perks of being a girl ^_^. I'll blog again tomorrow, later guys...xoxo

5 comments:

pusa said...

nice to hear you're doing ok sis
btw i've tagged you :)

Anonymous said...

hay sissy koh.. whoa abah athletic pala si nate.. ahihihi pero hindi bagay mas bagay sa kanya mag artista kasi ang gwapo ng anak moh superb.. hahahaha mana ba sa tatay, naku pinapanood ko lang na sport sa sports channel yung GOLF meh crush kasi ako dun hahaahhaha miss you sis buti naman ok ka lang.. love you.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i love that movie too, naiyak ako =(

Jais said...

that movie's been getting nice reviews lately... too bad walang movie theater dito sa province... sad noh? hehe... anyway, glad you're ok... kids should be engaged in worthwhile activities... ^__^ it's good nathan is into sports... hehe

Anonymous said...

no new movie na napapanood...pero that was listed on my list...hehehe! kamusta na kitty?! take care! much love!