Question of the week #1




1. One thing you are looking forward to: My next days off, of course.

2. Place you like to eat:I have lots of places that I love to eat at like Heehings at Kapahulu Ave., that Chinese restaurant down by China Town, Taco Bell, Zippy's, Dave and Buster's, The Cheesecake factory. I still want to go on but those are the few for now.

3. Last thing you bought: I bought this lil Oldnavy caffe latte lip balm on sale for 99 cents instead of $2 and bought Nate a new black and blue rashguard.

4. Something you hate doing everyday: that'll be waking up early in the morning.

5. Last thing you received in the mail: my pay stub and some bills, too.

6. Favorite thing you own: a lot. My Chanel bag, my camera, laptop, Ipod and my wedding rings.

7. Who do you want to meet right now: some online friends. =)

8. A song that always gets stuck in your head: my son's morning kiddie disney programs.

9. Last athletic even you attended: since High school Intramurals, that is it.

10. Worst place to be: bumper to bumper traffic.. eeekk.

come and join the fun! click the icon on the top.

I was off today and tomorrow, it's about 8:30 in the evening finishing this lil post of mine. I am busy finishing a few stuff here and there organizing my desktop and some pictures of my albums, there's a lot of things that I wanna do but can't decide where to start. hmmm... anyways today we did a lil shopping went to Costco down by Mililani and dropped by Waikele factory outlet, went inside Old Navy to browse some new stuff but I was soooo disappointed with their selections, not much to see. their racks were pretty empty, I wanted to buy some cute looking canvass bags and hoodies but decided to pass on myself, just bought 2 caffe latte flavored lip balms for 99 cents each, on sale and I bought lil Nate a new Rashguard for his next pool fun. I'd probably visit the Old Navy down by Ala Moana, I like it there better, there's always a lot to see. anyways, It's almost valentines and ohhh it's our 6th year anniversary on Feb. 24 aaww, I wonder what I'll get him? by the way, thank you for all the great comments you gave on my last entry about my sister Athena, a lot of you guys asked if she's my half sister, yes she is my half sister from my dad. They now live in Las Vegas that's why she's very far from me. has anyone tried that new website Hulu? It's still in Beta, you can watch all your favorite programs there for free with full episodes. I just registered but according to this columnist in the Midweek Paper it's gonna take some time for your registration to be approved, coz hers took at least 3 weeks. anyhoo, =D I'll leave you guys now, talk to you guys later...

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quoted:
"4. Something you hate doing everyday: that'll be waking up early in the morning."

Same here Ate Kitty. How I hate waking up early too.

Anyway, I know it's still on Feb. 24, but I want to great you now. So, Happy Anniversary! God bless you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I love taco bell too. Hehe.

Anyway, days lang naman yung tinake for my hulu account to get activated. Di ko nga lang nagagamit kasi nasa Pinas ako. hehehe. Pero baka depende na lang sa dami ng nagaapply for an account. Nataon lang siguro na konti nung ako yung nagsubmit.

CHIKAI ♥ said...

we have the same answer on number on no. 7 sis and you're one of those online friends that i really want to meet in person. :)

btw, i got something for you on my blog. it's here: http://www.blogsilog.com/?p=579

{{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

hi sis. naku nag register na rin ako sa hulu. mukhang maganda nga, tnx for the link. antay na ako ng three weeks, sana maapprove registration ko.

anyway, lapit na pala anniversary nyo. happy anniversay (in advance). ayan pagplanuhan mo maigi ang gift mo hehehe