the shampoo on the go


Are you one of those people who are always on the go? I myself is one of them and I have really long hair, I shampoo it everyday and yes, I know using shampoo everyday is bad but I can't help it I love having clean air even if it takes a long time for me fix it, dry it. and I can't help it whenever I go to work I want the feeling of clean hair, I don't want to be conscious of myself knowing someone is smelling your hair right there and then, you never know. I work for customer service and everyday you deal with people and your co-workers are always besides you watching what you're doing sometimes. My hair is hard to manage and everytime I go to work I always make sure that I wet my hair. I admit there are times when my husband wants to go somewhere and I didn't even get to shower yet I feel so dirty when we go out, I just wished back then I had a shampoo that can really help people who are always on the go like me, my husband loves to go out very much especially when he's at home an idea will pop from nowhere and... boom! we're out the door before you know it. I am pretty sure I'm not the only one who has problems with clean hair on the go, I'm so thankful there's a product like the Salon Grafix Spray Powder Shampoo now we can always have it wherever we go. It has a color matching formula, whether you are a blonde, redhead or brunette it's perfect for you. revitalizes hair leaving your hair clean and fresh. You don't have to worry about white powder brushing off your shoulders and shirt, it leaves no oil residues and makes your hair shiny, too. What a great product this is, don't you think? I am definitely buying this. A dry shampoo that all girls will love for sure, so better try it and see for yourself what a great product this is for all the women out there.