not good =(


uhm, yeah I don't feel well.. just got a lil cold. I guess it's because of the cold weather brrr.. it's freezing!! I am pretty sure it's also darn cold over there wherever you are. care for a hot cup of cocoa? hahaaa. so last night went to the dollar theatre by Ala Moana at restaurant row, we planned on watching hitman but I saw it was rated R, so was Alien VS Predator, we decided that me and Nathan would watch Bee Movie instead then mom would watch hitman and my brother at AVP, we were done watching the movie around 9:30, talk about a windy night! for the past few days I've been waking up early around 5:30 am to cover my co-worker's shift, we're short on people coz we have 1 on emergency leave and 1 who went to San Francisco. aww, I wish we could be on vacation sooner. we're such workaholics, huh? we have flying benefits since hubby's company works under Continental airlines, but we never use it, even once. but hubby promised us in a year or 2 we'll probably go to Disneyland at orlando, Florida!!! weeeee I am so excited, gotta save extra money for that trip hehee. that's what's best about life, you work then later you get what you want, kinda like a reward for a job well done.

arghh, I am so pissed at my paint shop program, it's not loading my brushes =/ how the heck am I gonna make some wp themes now? anyways, forget that... I'm supposed to take some opps today, but just by looking at the time I feel so tired and I feel so bitchy about a lotta things. I think It's about time to call the sandman, I am not getting productive here... so I bid you all goodnight, ladies!! God bless to all

by the way, thank you Valerie for including me in your dollie network. at last may tagalog blog na ako! ~<3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

naku kami nandito sa florida, one time pa lang nakarating sa disneyworld. 3 hrs away kami sa orlando hehe. pero naku pera kasi ang kailagan hmmp:( pag me extra siguro kaming pera. hayy..

ako din me sakit :( me sipon at saka nasakit ang lalamunan ko :( kaya ngayon lang ako nakadalaw dito

o sige.. sana makarating ka dito sa orlando,. takecare:)

jennyr said...

hi girl. nice, pupunta kayo sa orlando? oh how i miss florida esp. at this crappy weather right now!hehehe! thanks pala for dropping by at my hobbies and such! Oh yah, it's getting so expensive na to process anything but then i am willing to pay the price para lang makapunta cla d2. lalo na u mentioned movies...nakuh! i love movies and unfortunately, we cannot watch na kse mga kiddos they don't do well inside the theater and i'd like to really focus on great films and would be nice when my parents can watch the kids once a wk for me and hubby to watch a movie,hehehe! anyways...i'm off to read more entries!

Anonymous said...

Napanood ko rin ang Bee Movie at ako ang nag enjoy, hindi si Karsen. Alam mo yun pag nanonood kami puro laro lang ginagawa. Pag ayaw nya ng palabas di talaga nanonood. Mas gusto pa nya yung mga commercial ni KC Concepcion.

You need to rest talaga. Pareho pa pala tyo pang-umaga sa work. Hirap bumangon sa umaga noh? Lalo na pag nakikita ko ung mag-ama ko na masarap tulog, lalo akong nahihirapan. Gusto ko lang matulog din.

O cia, sana matuloy yang bakasyon nyo para makapagpahinga ka naman

Anonymous said...

sister musta ka na
naku pag pasensyahan mo ako sis at ngayon lang ako nakadalaw huhuhu nagbasa ako ng previous posts mo kaya nakahabol ako sa mga na miss kong kwentos..
musta ka na dear??? mishu sis...
musta na pakiramdam mo hope you feel better sis ganda.. love and mishu!!!

Anonymous said...

how was the movie? i want to see bee movie too.