shrinking woman


I feel hungry yet I have the feeling of not wanting to eat. last night I was up watching tv, as I was flipping the channels I saw this documentary about an obese woman, they were performing a surgery on her, they were doing liposuction! then they were slicing up her flesh you can really see the fat under all those skin, I almost threw up right there and then. I am very squeamish, mind you.. if I see blood or any kind of slicing of flesh, I couldn't eat meat for days sometimes weeks. I avoid watching bloody scenes, that's the reason why I didn't take up nursing and I couldn't apply at Tripler Hospital just yet.. It's really scary how people can grow so big, well I am a big woman myself but to grow 300 to 700 pounds... I don't know, it's pretty scary.. I really felt bad for her when she woke up she was in terrible pain it's like ripping the skin away from your body, they removed 13 pounds of fat from her and I was just terrified when I saw them handling the flesh they just had cut from the woman. I remembered when I had my C-section it felt sooooo bad! what more removing a lot of flesh from your body? watching that made me more determined to watch what I eat and continue my healthy lifestyle. So far it's been a week all I'm eating is bananas, grapes, oranges, all kinds of fruits and veggies, no fried stuff, just a lil bit of rice, more on cereals and soymilk, lots of water, no coffee or chocolates or any kinds of sweets. I'm sure damn proud of myself. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kitty,,.
naku dapat nag papa lapband surgery na lang sila,, mas nakakatakot ata ang mag palipo :( pero sabagay ang dami ng nagawa nyan ano?kung ako bibigyan ng chance na lipo tapos free.. haha ok lang sa akin..

di ko yata kayang hind ekumain ng kanin nakakainis nga eh..parang nakakamiss pag di nakain ng kanin ano? pero maganda yan fruits and veggies lang.. goodluck ha..

have a nice day

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

way to go girl! 6 lbs is 6 lbs, yay!