the difference you can make


I always give to charity for good causes, as much as possible when I have extra I really want to give to the people who really needs it. I even cleaned up my storage and had at least 4 bags ready to go for charity. It's a nice feeling to give. I don't have much money but from things lying around my home, why not give it away? So How about you? have you given anything to the needy lately? If not, it's about time to spread the word. do you know that by donating your car you can help millions of kids? and help lessen poverty as well? yes, you heard that right. today there's a lot of programs going on helping the children around the world and to help run their program they ask for car donations asides from the traditional donations of toys and other clothing from people. I always hear advertisements on the radio about programs like these. I think it's really a nice deed for people to do this for children who are in need. your car donation goes to this non-profit company called www.carangel.com that uses car donations to make videos for children of all ages, so far they have made and distributed 2.4 million videos. By making these videos money is raised and helps them fund schools helping the children in need throughout the poorest countries around the world. see an example of what kind of videos they make.



Isn't it cute? So think about it. what are you going to do with all that stuff that's sitting in your storage? your back yard and garage? well, my friend you can make a difference once in for all. no car? maybe a friend can help, spread the word now and donate your car today.