try Ebel


I love watches very much and everytime I visit department stores It's not complete for me to browse around their selections, I don't really buy them but it gives me an idea for gifts, you know sometimes some special days will come and you'll be completely clueless what to give that person. I want to buy my hubby a brand new watch, and what got my attention are those ebel watches at thetimezone.com, they have watches for ladies and men and their selections are quite good, I wasn't very familiar with Ebel watches but I think they can be a really great gift just by looking at those elegant designed time pieces, I admire the diamond watches how I wish I could have one myself right now. The Timezone is an authorized dealer of Ebel Watches so if you are interested in buying one yourself, you can call them up at (866) 909-8463 for any inquiries or just visit their website to browse around what you like. happy watch hunt!