happy wednesday!


I had a great time chatting with my bestfriend Joan last night. as you all know I had a post about my bestfriend somewhere in my archives and I was badly hurt when I thought our friendship was long gone.. I guess I was wrong after all. I told her how I felt and all that and I'm happy she's back in Korea, she finished a caregiver course back in the PI so I am happy she went back to her husband although they're not that sweet anymore, it's just for the sake of their child that's why they are still together. we had a great time chatting, she's still the friend I knew back in high school. I was relieved to know about her situation from a fellow friend who took up Nursing and they accidentally saw each other in one of the hospitals in San Marcelino. When I knew about that, I felt happy for her. I didn't believe in any accusations that I heard from other friends since they told me they weren't sure if the bad news were real or not. I kept on praying that she will take the right path, and dear God heard me... thank you, God!

This LO is for the Scrap addict Sundays: Oct. 7– Body parts



CREDITS: boy oh boy quote by Dranet. blue mat by Tracy King of florescentjellybeans.com. green ribbon by (summer love freebie) Ysindra. overlay by JENB. cardboard by KELSEY SMITH. KAY MILLER (all organic kit) border and stitches. KSHARONK francy freebie blue ribbon. MJV orange flower. Antique frame by ScrapKut. cardboard by scraps4u. mini bow by Amy Teets. Tabby Lewis fun felts Valgouveia red paper. Taylor Mackenzie font by fontologie.

If you haven't received your halloween gift pls. copy and paste this address:

http://kittys-haven.info/2007/10/halloween-gifts.html

Please let me know if you haven't received yours yet, leave your name and email address I'll deliver it to you. thanks and God bless to all!



22 comments:

Anonymous said...

parang nakwento mo sya sakin before mabuti naman at ok na sya at sana maging ok din sila ng husband nya. cge kitty saglit lang ako alis kasi kami mag-grocery. ingat dyan and kisses to nathan cuty :)

Anonymous said...

Kitty, it's always nice to hear from friends across..I know the feeling:) Glad you get the chance to talk to her!

Btw, thanks for passing by:) Xo~

Anonymous said...

nakakatuwa talaga pag nakakachat moh ang bestfriend moh or nakausap moh lalo na kung matagal na nawala dba namimiss koh na din tuloy yung bestfriend koh. Buti naman ayos na cla ng husband nya.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your friend is ok..and that you're in contact with each other again.

Kitty, sending you regards from Holland!
~ Thess

Pj said...

I'm happy you have a communication ulit. Ako nga e, I miss my bestfriend din. She's now in Bohol. Sa hirap nang pera ngayon ndi kami masyado magkacommunicate thru mobile. e, ndi din xa mahilig gumamit ng PC or yahoo para magkachat kami. minsan sa friendster lng...... hehhe

Anonymous said...

Oh buti naman ate at okay na pala kao nung bestfriend mo na akala mo eh di na Hehehe.

Anyways its nice to hear na kahit super layo niyo na sa isa't isa you still managed to find yourselves time to talk and share problems :) or random thoughts hehe

Dhadha G. said...

im happy for you sis kasi nagkaroon rin kayo at last ng time na maka pag-usap ng friend mo.. :-)

but, sayang naman yung rel nila ng hubby niya.. nagsasama na lng pala sila for the sake of their child.. sana magbalik yung dating sweetness nila para mas masaya! :-)

Anonymous said...

hello kitty! wow...suuper nice ng digiscrap mo...awww...how i wish i was sooo great like you! tc sissy!!

Anonymous said...

Buti at nag-uusap kayo ulit ng bestfriend mo. Naalala ko tuloy nung nagkausap kami ng friend ko ulit, di na namin pnag-usapan kung baket naputol friendship namin.. basta todo chikahan nalang kami at paramdam nalang kung gano namin na-miss isat-isa.

Anonymous said...

Hi ate kitty, nice. kahit na magkalayo kayo ng bestfriends mo, nagkaron kayo ng time na makapag chat. Mga friends ko nga mga taga dito lang sa pasay, pero hindi kami nagkakausap, kaya super na mimiss ko sila, magkakaiba kasi kami ng mga schedule, so hirap talaga kaming mag set ng date kung kelan kami magkita-kita. kahit mag call man lang, juts text, and yun lang :(

Anonymous said...

it's nice that you two were able to catch things up and fix your problems.

i seldom see my bestfriends because of work pero we make it a point that we see each other once every four months..hehehe..tapos non stop na mga bibig namin sa kwentuhan

Anonymous said...

you blog is soooooooo cute.
You live in hawai ;}
its my dream go there. ;}

Anonymous said...

Sis, I've got a tag for you:)

Xo~

Anonymous said...

hi sis! i've got something for you!

Anonymous said...

hi sis, musta na? Grabeh! Tagal ko nang hindi nakakadaan dito! Maryosep dami kong na missed ah! Busy lagi kasi eh. Pasensya na ha. Dami ko kasing inaasikaso ngayon. Yung baby ko may eczema so kailngan kong tignan sya mabuti. Tapos ino organise ko na rin yung binyag nya. Kasi gusto namin sa Dec yung binyag nya. Oh sya alis na ako. Heheh, napahaba na yung sasabhin ko..lol

Anonymous said...

ang ganda naman ng bestfriend mo buti naman kahit papaano ay nakapag keep in touch kayo db. nice dami ng digiscrap ha hay ako like ko tlg itry kaso ang busy ko pa sa work e. hmm wala ung name ko =<

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

genuine friendship is always there Kit, kahit na feeling mo nawala na sya, babalik din yan, and look what happened. We just sometimes have to give allowance, but that does not mean end na, di ba/

HartofDixie said...

That's a good sign. Buti naman she's still there. Normal naman yan sa friendship minsan mahirap mag communicate talaga. I have a bunch of friends din na medyo wala na rin contact pero I know friends kami forever oh dibah. Hope ma resolve rin yong personal problems nang friend mo.
Have a great weekend.
Thanks for dropping by Kit.

PS. Gawan mo ako nang witchy Shabem din ha kung ok lang hehehe..

HartofDixie said...

I am definitely keeping it and yeah I'll be sporting it in my site soon.
Thanks for that adorable gift.

JO said...

galing talaga ng technology no? we are able to communicate with our love ones and long lost friends through the net.

thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Nathan is sooo cutie :)

ang saya kapag best prend naka chat :)

b3arh0ney said...

i missed this one. love that layout u made. type ko yung blue ribbon, hehe! anyway, glad to know u and ur bestfriend have patched things up. true friends will always surpass the test of time ika nga, hehe! happy halloween to u all!