my achy breaky heart


Don't you just hate to be heart broken? of course, the answer would be Yes. I was chatting with my bff on the yahoo a few days ago and she tells me how she's so unlucky when it comes to guys. I myself can't help her with that but to comfort her and tell her it's ok, someday she'll find the right man in her life, who would be as loving and caring than the man she just married 3 years ago. As far as I know, she just hasn't find out the right one yet. I myself had been heart broken plenty of times when I was younger and we all know how hard it is to cope up with the emotions of being dumped, cheated on and so forth. If you had just experienced a break up and you surely can't get over it, you might want to read the article at RomanceForEveryone.com, I read a few articles about dating and other Romantic stuff, for sure you will be able to get over with what you just experienced especially if it's your first break up, I know it hurts so bad it's unbearable. My bestfriend would always cry to me and open up about her failed relationships, I was always there lending an ear to hear her words, and a shoulder to cry on. But Love can't be always painful, there's always a hidden fairytale to it we can always give a second chance at love, from there we can always see that love is sweeter the second time around. So heal that broken heart and read to your hearts content.