a tag + a LO


I got tagged by the JennyR thanks for always including me on your tags, I think it's wonderful and exciting to see what your friends look like when they were younger. as much as I'm embarassed to show my pics when I was growing up, I say the heck with it.. let's have some fun! take those photos out, coz I am tagging: Valerie, Laine, Yenny, Honney, Rad, Jhayelle, Cherry Rose, Nita, Darlene, Grace, Kuku

This one when I was around 3 years old, I think. see my mom at the back hanging our clothes to dry. (Old Cabalan, Olongapo City)


This one when I was 4, see the bangs (I hate them)


You see while I was growing up I consider myself a yo-yo since I would gain weight then would lose it for some reason. yep, that's me. look at this one, this was taken on my 8th birthday. I look anorexic! payatot (skinny bones) I was often called.


This one is from the 2nd grade, I believe? that's my daddykins right there, 1st in spelling bee.


me, doing the.. uh? I forgot what you call this game using rope and coconut shells. anyone? shucks. 3rd grade.


5th grade, on our foundation day, doing pandanggo sa ilaw dance. the candles were laid down that's why I don't have it in my hands.


Me, in the 6th grade graduation day. singing "if we hold on together..."


Me at sweet 18, fresh out of high school. my 1st year in college. olongapo city fiesta 2001.. 2 months before I met dear hubby.


and last, me at 24 ta-da! a proud mommy and wifey. for the past 6 years, I say I've matured a lot, physically and mentally, but hey, just like what they always say, we look better as we age. have fun!




CREDITS: frame, green ribbon by scrapkut. ric racs by Nicole Kaltenecker (NBK). autumn leaves from the autumn pack by fishinmom. ribbon flower by amy martin. orange ric rac by impish attraction. orange bow by Camila Maria. little dreamer word art by DREHI. Tracy Collins (Retrodiva) brown poppy paper. MB waynebow font.

God bless to all!



20 comments:

jennyr said...

ang ganda2 mo naman from a young kid to a mommy with kids! you look like an angel! thanks for doing the tag!

Anonymous said...

aww! ang cute mo namna! haha, ako yung mga dati kong picture hindi ko na mahanap. Nasa pinas kasi lahat eh. Yung iba naman nasa papa ko pero ayaw bgay sakin. Lol. Musta ka na nga pala? Ang tagallll ko din hindi nakakadaan dito grabeh! Busy kasi ako lagi isa pa sa mutiply ako lagi nagbablog nakakalimutan ko na yung main blog ko..lol. Pasensya na ^_^

Anonymous said...

You're truly beautiful my dear kitty...hindi nagbago...a face of an Angel :)

Btw, I already posted the Award...I added it after Rosemarie's earlier award so please just scroll down the page to see yours. Thanks again my beautiful sis...TC and God Bless! :)

Anonymous said...

ganada mo sis kit, kamukha mo daddy mo...ngayon ko lng alam na foreigner father mo, hehehe...
ang cute mo...

Anonymous said...

so adorable Kitz, thanks for the gift pala..andoon nah nilagay ko sa bahay ko.....Ingat.

Anonymous said...

Super ganda mo talaga kitty ako hindi nakaranas ng ganyan kaganda nong teenager ako, well maganda naman ako hehehe pero hindi kasingganda mo. Grabe pwede ka na sumali ng beauty pageant. Wala ka ngang magiging regrets sa buhay mo dahil lahat naranasan mo na. Dapat pala nag-artista ka eh :D

sana pala nadala ko rin yung mga old photos kaso lahat nasa Davao. cge kitty ingat ka lagi. mwahh!

Anonymous said...

in fairness ate kitty, you're a pretty woman. cute cute mo nung bata ka. hehe. no wonder macute yung anak mo. sundan na yan. hehe :D

Dhadha G. said...

Ate kitty, thank you for the wonderful message.. Mwah!

Btw, astig yan ate ah.. Ang cute nung bata ka.. Especialy dun noong 4 ka na merong may bangs.. haha! :-)

Anonymous said...

Aba, great pics dito, Kit. You look so beautiful, lalo na sa carenyosang dress mo. Thanks for sharing the pics. Thanks din for the kind comments ha, how nice of you to visit me. I have been busy, we just got home from Chicago, hay, tired talaga ang buhay ko ngayon. Ok ah, till here. Always nice layout and look here, buti ka pa you can update your look. Ready for Halloween na.

Anonymous said...

you look pretty in all your pics sis. as in, promise! and i love your bangs. you look like a doll. jon is so lucky to have a pretty wife like you. hehe.

thanks din pala sa pixelled witch ha. i love it. i'll post it in my blogsilog once i found the time. sobrang busy ako these days kasi my lil sister is running for SK Chair in our barangay and i'm trying to stay out of the house so i could breathe some fresh air. not good for my pneumonia daw eh so gala ako ng gala sa labas. :)

Anonymous said...

ang cute cute moooooo!!

Anonymous said...

wow.. ate kitty.. wahehehehe.. ang ganda mo sa pix ah..!! hehehe.. ang cute..!! dami mo gurong manliligaw noh? ahehheh

tc po kau palagi.. :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

uy wala kang K ma-embarrass ha, very pretty noon hanggang ngayon

Anonymous said...

look at you, you are so pretty. i knew when i saw the first picture that you are not full-blooded pinay.

Anonymous said...

sister wish ko ako din nakapag-keep ng pics nung ako'y bata pa...pero wala :( gusto ko din sana i-share sa inyo at matatawa kayo sa itsura ko hahahahaha!

b3arh0ney said...

beautiful photos Kit! u were born gorgeous talaga. love all the pics u shared. ganda rin ng new LO mo. mana talaga c Nathan sau gwapo, hehe!

Anonymous said...

Hello, sis! Ay tinag mo pala ako. Hehehe. Ang ganda mo grabe. Nahihiya ata ako ipakita yung childhood pics ko. Eh ugly duckling ako nun e. LOL. titignan ko kung meron pa akong pics na pwede ilagay sa tag na ito.

Btw, nailagay ko na yung header. Salamat ulit sis. Mwaahhh.

Utah Mommy said...

You too cute when you're young until now mommy kitty You're absolutely a beautiful girl!

pusa said...

i wonder why you hate your bangs... bagay nga sayo eh, pero pansin ko lang uso nga yata bangs dati, dami rin ako pics before na me bangs... i like this meme amd will do this once i have the time hehe =)

btw tnx for linking my blogs

Anonymous said...

kyut ng pics noh? hehhehe