moolah


yep, I am trying hard to save all the money I can just in time before christmas. one by one I am buying my gifts in advance to avoid the Holiday rush. my son is so excited he keeps on pointing at our christmas tree in a box on top of our refrigerator, silly boy it's not even Halloween yet! I try to avoid spending a lot on personal stuff, I only use my paypal money from paid blogging instead to buy our groceries and gas sometimes, I am so happy coz dear hubbykins is very proud of me. he didn't believe me at first coz he asked me one time with a suspicious grin..

"who would pay you, anyway?"

I tried explaining it to him already but it seems he doesn't get it at all (lol) oh well, so much for that. (sigh) how many weeks more? I also wanna buy my brother his own Ipod, probably a shuffle would be good for a start since he spends a lot of his time going to the hospital for his treatments. and for hubby, I wonder what I'm going to buy him? he's very picky when it comes to gifts, often times he doesn't want to receive, he loves to give instead. well, for myself I don't like splurging on expensive designer bags and make ups, only on special days. but for christmas I choose to be mrs. clause!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

how sweet of you to buy gifts for others using your blogging money ako puro sa akin lol

Pj said...

Hello te, bloghopping from Mitch's blog. Wow, namimigay ka ng Halloween gifts! Meron po ba akin te? hihihih take care!