tagged!



dear Grace tagged me, now here's mine...

5 Things in my Handbag

- wallet
- credit cards/driver license/club cards, etc.
- kikay pouch
- my gucci shades
- amber spray

5 Favorite Things in my Favorite Room

- laptop
- tv
- bed
- magazines
- clothes

5 Things I would like to do

- bond with family
- scrap
- shop for clothes (lol)
- teach Nathan his school lessons
- blog of course!

5 Things I'm currently doing

- Blogging
- Doing this tag
- finishing some pending tasks
- pixelling
- watching tv



I am tagging: Darlene, Lutchi, Ate Agring, ate Girlie, Liza

2 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

nice huh daming tags. ako last week hanap ng hanap kung ano ilalagay ko sa bravenet, lol! anyway, love ur background music here and that purple bg too. aw! so magical, hehe!

HartofDixie said...

Nice new look! I Love it and the colors ganda. I love purple too.