2 tags!


goshh, I saw this tag all around the blogosphere and I've finally been tagged. Christmas is just weeks away, I am soooo excited! Halloween's not even finished yet and Christmas is booming around the corner. so what's in your Christmas wish list? Well, We dropped by Compusa and oh goshh I am soooo eyeing on the new ipods, It's number one on my list! I don't know which one I'll get though? december, come quick!

TAG FROM LIZA

1.I Love Santa.
2.Santa is a cutie..
3.If I were in a room with Santa, I would sit on his lap and tell him what my men want for christmas.
4.I think Santa should recruit more santas.
5.Santa needs to walk off the pounds.
6.I want to ride in the sleigh with Santa.
7.Someday Santa will just go through the doors instead of the chimneys. (for a change)
8.Santa reminds me of a huge fluffy pillow. (of course)
9.Without Santa there will be no gifts under the tree.
10.My memories of Santa are in my dreams. (definitely)
11.Santa can be a ladiesman. (yes, he is)
12.The worst thing about Santa is he never learns how to relax. (work, work, work)
13.The best thing about Santa is, he loves everyone very much.
14.I am in love with Santa. (hehee)
15.One thing I would like to know about Santa if he has any kids at all.(lol)
16.Santa should go and visit Hawaii for a change. (enough of the cold weather)
17.Santa give me the best gift I can ever have.

Im passing this Tag to Jennyr, Kuku, Lin and Freyah..



GOLD:

At work or in school: I like set routines and organized ways of doing thingsl rules and directions are a great help to me. I prefer to stay on one topic at a time. I need to know what is expected of me, and I always want to know if I am on the right track. I like subjects that are useful and traditional, such as business, accounting, history and government.

With friends: I prefer people who are careful with their money and who make plans ahead of time. I like my friends to be loyal, dependable and on time. I am serious about love and show it in many practical ways.

With family: I like stability and security and enjoy traditions and frequent celebrations. I like to spend holidays with family members, and I plan ahead for such gatherings.

I'd like to tag: ate Girlie, Honney, Kath-the princess, Scarty, Lutchi Take the Quiz Here


WHAT'S IN MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST?

1. continue to have family happiness
2. World Peace
3. An Ipod
4. clothes
5. shoes


I really love clothes, bags and shoes whether it's branded or not I don't care as long as I feel comfortable wearing them, I'm all for it. haaaayyy, December....



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos

14 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

wow! daming tags ha. ang dami ko pang tags na di nagagawa. hahay. tinatamad din akong kumuha ng opps lately kaya di ko nagagawa eh. anyway, this is fun. thanks for sharing!

Dhadha G. said...

Hi ate kitty! ang dami ngang tags! hehehe! kamusta kna? Btw, same pala tau sis, branded man o hindi, wla rin akong pakialam as long as I feel comfortable wearing or using them.. :-)

Anonymous said...

wow meme galore! naku sis sorry di nako nakakadalaw ha? ang dami ko kasi inaasikaso eh...pag naging successful malalaman niyo din kung ano yun! TC sis! mwah!

**"Liza"** said...

nuka dami mo palang tag..hehehe im glad you did the tag..love your answers thats really funny..

Anonymous said...

wee.. dami tag ah.. wahhehee..

oo nga xmas is in the air nah.. hahahha.. ilang weeks nlng xmas na.. weee! cant wait.. hahhaa

yey! im tagged pala.. wahheheeh.. kakatuwa nmn ang tag na yan about kay santa.. hahaha.. masagot nga.. hahaha..

tc po kau palagi ate kitty.. :)

HartofDixie said...

Oo nga I've been tag last week many times. Enjoy naman!
Women love clothes and bags hehehe.. ang mahirap nga lang is bili nang bili di naman nagagamit LOL.

Anonymous said...

nakow sana makuha mo lahat yang nasa wish list mo ;)

Nita said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by! Okay lang kami dito.

Parang nag ulan ata ng tags dito ah...hehehe...

Well, take care and God bless!

Unknown said...

hi kitty...pasensiya na sis at ngayon lang ulit ako nakadalaw...musta na?

pareho tayo basta bagay sa akin ang damit or shoes ay bibilhin ko at doon kami opposite ni hubby kasi siya basta matibay at mahal ay yon ang binibili kahit di bagay sa akin kaya minsan di ko naisusuot...siya kasi basta mahal daw ay matibay...ngeeekkk...

Anonymous said...

hi kitty salamat sa pag tags, alin aking dyan? yung may GOLD? sagutin ko yan sa next entry ko para meron akong interim post hehehe

ingat kitty :)

Juzahlyn said...

wow ang daming tags...great answers..anyways got something for you in my blog sis..thanks

Anonymous said...

Mukhang masaya yan ah. hintayin ko na may mag-tag sa kin. Bago na pala link ko sis www.pinkishneaky.com

Si Fairy Valerie may gawa lahat ng yan. kase medyo wala pa ko alam sa WP. Lumaki kase ako sa tripod (>.<)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kits! enjoy din naman gumawa ng tags eh.

Anonymous said...

wahe dami mo nang wish list ako wala pa. miss u