chicago tours


I have always dreamed of visiting Chicago eversince I was a little kid. I would watch movies that were shot at locations in Chicago I would giggle and hug my dad and told him I wanted to visit that place someday. I don't know why but I am really drawn to that city, and I can't explain why? Well, unfortunately I haven't been there yet, and no we don't have any relatives or family friends living there either, well maybe we had but we lost touch with some family members during our younger years. Chicago reminds me of New York City of course, lots of buildings, sky scrapers, fine dinings, the night life and of course Hotels! I have two special friends online who lives in Chicago and I am so eager to meet them someday, that is why I promised myself I will be willing to take a tour around Chicago with my husband, I am just hoping he'll say yes though. I Checked out this awesome website trustedtours.com Where you can get Chicago Tours on a discounted price, isn't that nice? If I had a chance to take one of the great tours they offer I would definitely accept the Hop-on Hop off Trolley tour of Chicago, I am always fascinated in riding Trolleys so I guess this tour wouldn't be bad at all, especially for my husband who hates walking except when on vacation of course. I chose this tour because it's much affordabel, has a fair price and I think 8 hours is good enough for one day, I think It'll be worth it once you hop on the Trolley, and visit the famous scenic views and city attractions of Chicago and the best part is SHOPPING! I love shopping very much so I know I would definitely love the shops I would visit. Then maybe come night time I would love to take wonderful pictures of the beautiful downtown Chicago just like the picture my friend Valerie posted years ago in her blog.