watches, baby!


My husband enjoys looking at watches at department stores but somehow he is a very picky person regarding watches. he doesn't just buy, but he has to think a lot of times, thinking about the price, the design and of course the durability. quality comes first, design is next. but nothing beats giving your own man a little gift from ewatches.com, like one of the Luminox watches over at their website. I think It's perfect. If you want to surprise a little something for a family member, your husband, your wife, a cousin or a friend I think watches can make great gifts. Check out the Luminox Aviation and pilot watches, great for people who are in the military, compass watches, titanium watches-- they got it! Luminox watches were originally a high-quality consumer brand of Swiss-made watches. You know, those watches that have glow in the dark tiny dots so you can see the time, I think those are the best. If you are going to spend money on a real watch, this is the best! remember my dad is fond of watches like these and he's hinting me buying one for him, well let's see about that. So head on over to ewatches.com and try searching for the watch for you.