LCD TV


After finishing our tasks, me and hubby brought my brother to KOA pancake house at Moanalua shopping center and of course we had a hearty breakfast, too bad I didn't take a picture of our meals especially my fave loco moco meal (yum) since the place was full packed with people, I am too darn embarassed to bring out my camera and snap away for pictures =P.

dropped my brother back home and we went to Walmart at pearl highlands, Home Depot and lastly at Pearlridge, at Sears where he was looking for a brand new LCD tv, he badly needs a new one, I told him NO plenty of time but he's being so makulit he wanted the 32" for our bedroom, I really promised myself no new stuff until we get our own home, coz I don't want to waste a lot of stuff you know, especially when it's special to you, it's hard to lose it, not to mention we live here in the Island and I am not sure if we are ever gonna buy a house here. so yeah, around noon time we decided to buy it, coz he actually told me that once in awhile he wants our stuff to be upgraded since most of our stuff are hand me downs from my SIL, and I guess that would be ok...



It's not bad at all, we really had to get rid of the tv we have in our bedroom. that's my hubby's passion, a great entertainment system where he can relax after a hard day's work. I know when the time comes we buy a house for sure he would love a pretty big entertainment system in the living room, I just know it.



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! ang laki naman niyang LCD, sana meron din kami niyan!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got a new LCD TV. I have that one too hehe.. Well, im doing fine here kasama mga friends ko. We're save hehe.. Yup, nakakatakot when you come here but the bomb is already done and they still investigated on that blast site. Sayang ung mall kc babayaran ng Php 100 million on all the damages. It was said by the Ceo. It was super expensive to build it more. Now, the pictures are already updated and sorry for the late kc tamad ako pagupdate eh hehe.. :) so musta ka na?

Anonymous said...

Nako. Tatay ko masyadong kuripot para bumili ng ganyang tv. Hehe. Pag ako na lang ang nagkatrabaho. Bibili din ako ng ganyan. haha.

Anonymous said...

nice TV! ♥ aww naghahanap din ako ng ganyan sis balak ko gift kay bebi ko sa Christmas secret lang natin yun ah ♥ hehehe...
alam mo ganyan din ako mahilig mag picture taking ng food ko pero pag madaming tao hiyang hiya din ako ilabas ang camera ko hehehehehe pareho tayo..
musta ka na? Cute naman ni Nathan sa picture awww ♥
miss and love you girl!

Anonymous said...

wow yaman! hehe! sarap mangarap magkaroon kami ng sariling bahay gamit. Kase naman BF ko nakakainis tagal grumaduate bwishit! hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Wow! nice one ate LCD Tv ahehehehe.

Utah Mommy said...

Wow mommy kitty ang sweet mo naman i love the siggy you made for me you're so generous! Thank you so much for that i really love it!

Mommy Lutchi said...

naku need one too "hehehe", thanks for the visit on my blog Kits...

b3arh0ney said...

that's a lovely tv Kit at ang pogi pa ng model ha, lol! ako rin i keep telling hubby noong nasa apartment pa kami not to buy new things kac hirap din e move eh pero ayaw papigil. don't worry abt it though, ok lang naman eh. u'll always find a way pag move nyo na. hehe!

Anonymous said...

wow bagong tv kaya mo siguro sinampal asawa mo noh dahil gusto mo magpabili ng LCD tv hehehe jk lang kita ha :)

**"Liza"** said...

Ohh that is pretty need LCD TV Kitty! Guys and electronics, my husband want to have one of those,he wants to get rid of our tv kaya lang sayang naman yung Tv.Kung gwapo yung Tv mas gwapo yung model!

Anonymous said...

ako rin mas gusto ko rin na may tv sa bed room :) pero si hubby ayaw nya kaya maka panood lang ako kapag nasa puter room pa sya. LOL