reminiscing my childhood...


This was snagged from the beautiful pages of yenny for I think this is such a good idea. let's spread it around, shall we? feel free to snag it, this is from yenny now, not from me.

Reminiscing My Childhood Questions
I have this questions and thought of sharing this to all of you;) You can snag it if you like…I love remembering my childhood..
1. What is the earliest memory you have as a child? Think far back.
Ans: I was brought to Quezon province by my mom's best friend for about a month. She took me everywhere, and every afternoon I would go down the stairs of their house and watch the kids on the street play lutu-lutan with their lil clay pots. they would put lil grains of rice and water and make a small fire underneath the pot then watch it cook. but then ate Wecy (her name) would spank me for disobeying her (she doesn't allow me to go outside someone might kidnap me) a month later I remember getting down the bus and seeing my parents again, I hugged them real hard! I think I was only 4 at that time.

2. What is a special memory you have about someone? It could be a grandparent, family friend - not including your parents - that you knew as a child. What do you recall about them that makes the memory special?
Ans: That would be my Lola Angelita. I remember everytime my aunties or my mom would bring me in our province in cagayan Valley, she would smother me with kisses, spoil me so much with everything, buy me toys, cook me fried chicken if I didn't like what's on the table. She was a real sweetheart. I miss her very much. I just wish she was much closer to us, I feel so bad that she's so far away from us. I know she's sad, too.

3. What was a favorite game you played as a child?
Ans: taguan (hide n seek), of course. hehee, I remember me and my playmates would always play that when the moon is fool or when the city's lights goes out at night. It's pretty funny, and spooky.

4. What was a memorable trip that you can recall being a little kid and what did you do that makes you think about it even now?
Ans: me and my mom went on a mini vacation in Baguio before. It was only me and her, It's so cold over there I remember it was raining so hard when we got off the bus and went to check at Villarosal Hotel. that hotel was funny! coz I remember as me and my mom went out to buy jollibee take out and took it to the hotel, we started freaking out coz of roaches everywhere! eeeekkk but it was fun, though hehee. can't forget that, it still makes me laugh until now.

I’m tagging everyone! =)



0 comments: