Halloween Tuesday




Celebrate it or don't? Explain:

Oh yes, of course we do celebrate it every year. it's fun! especially for lil kids.

Scary or just another yearly event? Explain:

It's a bit scary, but I always tell my son that it's only a traditional event for children who loves to dress up and become what they like, scary or not. it doesn't mean they have to involved with scary stuff like what other people thinks.

Scare or be scared? Explain:

hahaa, either way, if we own a house I'd dress up for sure and make the best scariest house yet! I'd like to scare kids that's for sure, but I love being scared, too--- I don't know why, adrenaline rush maybe?

Give out candy or receive candy? Explain:

Give out candy, of course I am sick of candies already, not so good hahaha =) and plus I like making kids happy.

This year, staying home or going out? Explain:

Oh, we go out and spend some family scary time walking around the neighborhood seeing ghosts and ghouls everywhere, It's just pure fun if you ask me.

I am currently updating my site, soooo stay tuned, there's plenty more to come later on! I'll be back in a jiffy. mwhah xoxo



5 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

Advance happy Halloween Kitz. TC

Anonymous said...

Hello kitty, mukang busy ka ah. Alam mo ako din gustong gusto ko mamigay candy nakakatuwa kasi mga basta eh. BUkas magsusuot ako ng costume, lumang costume ni Luvs.

Ingat dyan kitty and happy halloween!

Dhadha G. said...

Hi ate kitty! Ako kahit matanda na, gusto pa rin ng candies! hahaha! Ang sarap kasi.. hahaha! :-)

Happy halloween ate! Here's my gift for you.. pag pasenxahan mo na, pangit.. hahahaha! Lav yah ate! :-)

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i134/
wicked_insane/foryou/halloween.gif

Anonymous said...

Happy holloween sis! wait ko pics mo wearing devil na headband ah.

Anonymous said...

I wish i experienced trick or treat.