interesting reads


I started blogging back in 2004 and I didn't quite get the value of blogging until I found some great reads how to be a better blogger a year after that. I can't say I'm a perfect blogger and let's admit it.. we all do have lil flaws here and there no matter how hard it is to accept it, It's true. I found this great reads through dear Yen. 14 reasons readers unsubscribe from your blog read this piece and you will all learn from it as well. It's hard to learn the truth, but what makes it great is we learn from time to time.
I myself is a terrible blogger sometimes (I admit it). When reading the part about having paid posts I see to it I put a non paid content as well, I did that eversince I started, coz I knew very well people would later stop reading my blog if I focus too much on paid posts, as well as exchanging links and commenting back, I try very hard to do very good on that part. forgive me if I ever forget you sometimes life can be very overwhelming and there is so little time for everything. If you have a mybloglog, you will usually see me visiting you but not commenting on any of your posts, I just try to be updated on your lives and try my best commenting the next day when there is plenty of time. and I also enjoyed reading 10 Easy Ways To Improve Your Blog Writing. Whenever I'm at work and there is nothing to do I usually doodle around in a piece of paper planning on what to write next on my blog. sometimes I see something while walking home from work, Ideas just suddenly flash in my head and I go crazy not thinking about it. I can relate to some of it like having pen and paper wherever you go, I even have one in my bathroom, too. yeah, I write sometimes while doing my thing (lol) oh well, I am off to bed, It was such a long day today.. We watched Stardust yesterday at restaurant row and I say I loved it! I love magical movies, I just don't know why though? I adore watching witch movies and all kinds of fantasy stuff, ugh.. I was probably a witch in my past life? (yikes)

by the way, thank you so much to these wonderful people who gave me more gifts. wait for my gifts ok? It's my turn to give!







have a blessed day, friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww yay! ako ang una. Maganda yung stardust? ako din hilig ko din yung mga fantasy genre nang movies. Kahit series, wala lang.. I am very glad that you have a great weekend naman kasama nang whole family mo. Oh, ganon palang techniques mo sa blogging. AKo kasi minsan merong ideas pero pag nsa harap nang pc wala na. Ewan ko ba. miss na kita sorry di pa ko nakakatwag sayo. Nahiya din kasi ako sa mommy mo. ingats plagi there and god bless you all!

Anonymous said...

naku maganda nga talaga yung stardust! kahit ako sobrang natuwa! Thanks for the links sis ha! Good reads siya, talagang nakakatulong sa blog writing. TC palagi!