HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


I am terribly sorry for not being active the last few days, for my schedule was very hectic and I had no time to update to catch up with your posts and some of my paid blogging, oh well I'll finish all those tomorrow. so how are you guys doin'? anyways my week went ok, yesterday we went around walmart and I was so happy to see they had the Amber spray in stock, it's about time! I've been coming back and forth for about 3 weeks now to see if they already had it but yaayy, it finally came! I swear I love this smell so much, it's among my favorites. Makes me sleepy, and plus it's so cheap! $3.52 per bottle, not bad eh? so yeah, I had to shop for pens and autumn flowers to make into pens for work, as well as a new squeegie for our van.




that's my little baby dino! he sure loves his tail (lol)



Just testing our devil horns to see if it still has batteries, here's us without the lights on (devil laugh here). sooo, I'll update oodles of halloween pics tomorrow, so stay tuned!


Thank you to all those who gave halloween gifts today, I will post them on my gifts section the next time I update, still workin' on it. toodles! and have a safe Halloween night!! I leave you all a video from our trip to Northshore. enjoy! (hate the pixellated part..sorry!)


Untitled from kittykat on Vimeo.




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kitty, miss u na...
ang cute ni nathan...

Anonymous said...

kit, may-translation na akong nilagay dun sa video para maka-intindi ang iba...

Anonymous said...

Awww.ang cute naman ng little Dino mo,Kitty:) Happy Halloween too! Ingat lagi,sweetie:)

Anonymous said...

Cute ni Nate!!!
daya baket headband lang pinakita mo, pero ang ganda nyan ha!

Sis mukang ang layo ng biyahe nyo nahilo ata ako. Ganda ng place laki ng mga field tsaka daming trees. Katakot nga lang mukang daming mumu sa gabi hehe!

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

awwww he is SOOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween ate Kitty!

Ang cute nung costume wahehehe

Anonymous said...

awww he's the cutest dino! Happy Halloween dearest kitty. TC :)

admin said...

hi Kit, i had fun reading some of your posts.. nice lcd Tv u got there. hahaha ka cute naman ng dymo suit ng baby mo kami d2 no trick or treatin this year nagsawa na hehe.. Regards Kit

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN po ahihii I HAVE a GIFT for u just check it out on my site , hope yah like it..weeeee..cute nmn po nea mami!!! wow

marie said...

hi kit! thanks sa pagbati, sensya ka na naging busy si kapitana kaya now lang naka visit. Ang cute ni lil boy mo.

b3arh0ney said...

aw! ang cute naman ng lil dino mo. i was laughing hard abt the "loving his tail" thingy, lol! will chk on ur new pics sa taas. kisses to Nathan.