luggages


My husband's family are travel oriented people, so is he and so am I now. but eventhough we have free flight benefits from my hubby's work we just can't find the time to spend some quality time travelling somewhere worthwhile, lately we're just being workaholics, but the best part is it will all be rewarded later on. We're saving enough time and money to spend it on a great vacation plan. I remember flying here from the Philippines with hubby's Chanel duffel bag, and that free bag my MIL got from her bank at Landbank. I wish I just had great luggages at that time, but I know when we travel sooner or later We'll have to buy some good quality luggages, what I want is something a bit stylish but not over the top design, try looking at luggagesource.com the Swiss Army luggage line has great styles from luggages to backpacks, trek packs and briefcases. Browse around their collections of Swiss Army collections, and you know what's great about this? It has a lifetime guarantee against airline damage. a lot of people get dismayed when they see a part of their luggages being broken and we all know that it's not good at all, so consider yourself buying a set of Swiss Army, remember when you purchase $300 worth you can get a free Swiss Army messenger bag.