announcements


I love making cards eversince I was a kid, whether it's for a birthday, wedding, anniversary, Halloween, Christmas, Valentines.. you name it. I find it enjoyable making the best cards for your friends and loved ones, It just gives me contentment on what I do. how I always wish I'd design for a greeting card company someday, It's just one of my dreams, actually. I remember when I gave birth to my son I was hoping at that time I would spend a little on birth announcements that would be so great, but since I didn't have any job yet at that time I didn't had anything to give out to friends, family and relatives. Well, do you have something special coming up pretty soon? Check iby.com and browse through their awesome collection of different kinds of designs for special occasions. They offer two types of invitations, which are "Thermography" and "Imprintables". I think having your own personalized announcement of a certain event is really nice, since you can give it away letting people know a special announcement in style, It will give you a great feeling inside.