lil miss moody


yesterday the lil miss moody inside me just came out. (cries) I am feeling tired, exhausted, grumpy (not to mention I snapped at dear hubby) I hate feeling this way, I wanna do a lot of things but can't find the time to do it all, I wanna drop by everyone's blogs today but I can't seem I am too sleepy plus lil Nate is bugging me to go to bed already... It's that time of the month again all I wanna do is cry and sleep... I cried all night yesterday, hubby gave me a huge bear hug which made me felt a lot better. why? why do women have to suffer these kinds of emotions? I feel depressed when there's nothing to be depressed about. poor hubby, I feel so bad snapping at him last night (I really do) oh well... I just hope this pain will go away.

DARN YOU, PMS! that's all I'm gonna say...

by the way, wonderful thanks to all those who regulary visits my site, you all rock! will try to return them tomorrow, goodnight, sweeties! mahalo! God bless to all!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah.. oo nga ate noh.. minsa talaga may naffeel na ganun mga babae.. kng ewan ba.. hmmm.. wala nmn reason.. pero bigla nalng maddpress.. :(

hope ok na po kau ngaun.. :) >:D< TC ka palagi ate kitty.. mwah!!

Anonymous said...

oo nga 'te kitty ee. kahit ako, actually im suffering from depression na naman! this week lang. haai, minsan talaga ganito ang girls. T_T. part ba talaga ito ng life naten? wah. o_o.

but anyways, ingat ka palagi 'te. goodluck with nate. atsaka syempre, sana maging okay na ikaw. ^^ mwah!

Anonymous said...

aww...same here....ako din sometimes meron mood in everything! hahaha minsan nga sa suuuper moody ko pati si hubby napapaginitan ko! hahaha

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! na-miss ko bigla BF ko pag PMS mode ako. (Punish Men Severely) hahahahah!!!

Utah Mommy said...

Hi Mommy Kitty Checking if you're ok hope you'll feel better soon.God bless!

Anonymous said...

ako naman, ma-feel ko na umiiyak ang puso ko pag nimi-miss ko si hubby...
depress??? dati depress ako kasi daming trials na dumadaan sa aming family, andyan pa yang away at bati ng parents ko..
haaay....

you take care now and hope you're doing fine. muwah!

Anonymous said...

nakow hirap nga daw intindihin ang babae hehehe ako ganyan din minsan ewan bkit nga ba.

ingat dyan kitty sana maging ok na mood mo :)

Anonymous said...

ay bkt anonymous na ako?

Anonymous said...

Oh..PMS..lol I know:) I hope you feel better tomorrow,sweetie!

Btw, got you tag! :D

Anonymous said...

hi sis... musta na? sensya na kung tagal ko di nakadalaw here ha... miss u sis...

mwah.

Anonymous said...

i am exactly like you sis, pag nag-ppms ako, minsan bigla na lang ako natulala tapos bigla na lang ako nalulungkot at di kumikio..hehehe..parang naloloka ako. :)

jennyr said...

oh yah...i hate going thru that too! good thing blogging can be one way we can exhaust our feelings so, let it all out!hehehe!