awards, awards!


hear ye, hear ye! Kitty is passing on some neat awards to those who deserve it, I think everyone deserves to have an award, if you ask me. so ready? here we go!


dear yenny awarded me this one. I think mom's are all cool so I pass this on to Girlie, Marie, Liza, Anaps, Rissa, Haze, Lutchi, Scarty, Rose, Diane, Michelle, Noreen, Yvie, Laine, Darlene, Jona, Joyce, Carla, Grace, Yen, Nita, Angie, Claire2kitty, Jenny(pinkyish), Thess, JennyR, Honney, evi, Freyah, Jhayelle, Monica and Kuku.


dear ate Jenny presented me this award. I am passing it on to Rissa, Jays, valerie, Jhayelle, Irish, Freyah, Kuku, Michelle, Lhyz, Thinz, Noreen, Tiffany, Lin, Dhadha, Thess and Rebecca of skippyheart.


dear yenny once again gave me this beautiful award. I pass this to everyone who is a frequent visitor to my blog, coz seriously everyone's blog is beautiful to me. =)


dear sis Liza passed this on to me for Blog eggsellence. I pass this on to Rissa, Yenny, JennyR, Rebecca (skippyheart), Cherry, Valerie, Irish, Sandra, Noreen, JennyL, Yvie, Lin, Agring, Haze, Nita.


dear Idealpinkrose passed this on to me, now I am passing it to Valerie, Jays, JennyL, Rissa, Anaps, Scarty, Lutchi, Rose, Joyce, Yenny, Dhadha, Karmi lhadymitch Freyah.


sis JennyR gave me this one and I think everyone who I'm friends with here on the net has a friendly site. so grab this award, people!

and as for this award...


Yenny is such a sweetheart for giving me this award... I give this award to those who visit me everyday. I thank you all for being such wonderful people, you are all very patient and thoughful people and all of you people deserve this award. you guys know who you are =)


God bless to all!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay, I miss being here...

Anyway wonderful awards! Thanks my dear kitty for sharing...I will post them tonight sa site ko when I update.

Hope everything is well with you and the family. Take care always and thank you again for the awards ha...I am honored. :) *hugs*

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha!!! kasama ako sa COOL MOM?! hanep! cool mom na ako yey! puede rin HOT momma diba lol. thanks kitty!

Anonymous said...

wow may mga pakulo ka pa dyan ate kitty, sipag mo tlg sa ganyan hehe, anyway sori bihira lng aq makadalaw medyo busy po kasi

Anonymous said...

off topic - yes tama ka ate, hindi impt lagi nagvivisit o nagcocoment ang impt di ka nakakalimot kahit busy hehe at kapag may time na ikaw tska bumawi

Anonymous said...

daming awards! u deserve it girl! btw, i have a tag for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Sis! Naks naman namimigay ng awards ang sister ko. IF I were to give you an award, I will give you "the supre thoughtful mom" award. Hehe.

Sis, thanks dun sa gifts mo sa akin. I love them. Yung header tinry ko ilagay kaya lang it doesn't match the width and height of my layie. I tried adjusting it pero ayaw gumana e. Bakit po kaya ganun? Eto nga po pala email ko.

honneymarie@yahoo.com

May Skype ka ba, sis? Para makapag-chika naman tayo minsan. Take care!