boo!


I looked outside our window awhile ago and I say a lot of houses in front of us (Navy housing) are decorated with ghoulish figures and jack o lanterns at their yards. I just wish we could have a house already, It's such a nice feeling that kids come up to your yard, ring your doorbell and give some scary faces a treat on your doorsteps! If we have our own home I'd just decorate our yard with gravestones, moving skeletons, or maybe add some smoke effect and some sound effects, too... ooooooo! It's really impressing how houses around the navy we just love halloween very much, I grew up in the Philippines but I got used to traditional halloween events because my dad brought us everytime to military installations and they would treat us with candies while wearing their costumes. my son is driving me batty! he decided he'll be spiderman this coming Halloween, and he is soooo excited. papa brought a lil something for him from work.



boo! from kittykat on Vimeo.

It's soooo creepy, right? He's so fascinated with it, It's driving us crazy. while I was cleaning up I found 2 pairs of devil horns that lights up (courtesy of MIL) and I guess me and mom will be wearing those on Halloween night. I remember back in 2003, I was trick or treating with my niece Celina, we went into this tent like garage, when we went out I kinda shrieked.... It was Jason! yiiiiikes! he was a pretty big man, wearing a hockey mask , suddenly I didn't pay no attention to what he was holding, at first I thought he was holding a chainsaw.. but no, I heard a loud ROOOOOOAAARRR

I freaked! I ran! auntie kit, auntie kit calm down it's only a leafblower! I was running like crazy. I guess I got too carried away hehee ^_^

Then last year me mom and Nathan was walking along Halsey terrace trick or treating when this one garage was fully opened, I recognized the woman I see her all the time at the commissary, she was in front of the table, they were all pinoys (gasp) they're playing mahjong! ugh, why do they have to fully open their garage doors when they'll be leaving the bowl of candies outside anyway? take note, the candies were for grabs, I don't see why they have to open the stupid garage doors just so the whole world can see they're playing mahjong??? ugh. irritating.

anyways, I went home an hour and a half early today. I just caught the cold from I don't know who... sucks, really sucks.. I hate getting sick! I just wanna cry.. I want to do a lot of things, but there isn't enough time. I just wish I had a lot of time to squeeze in some of my projects i wanted to for a long time. I wanna go back and fix my albums, I just wanna do a lot of things right now.. sometimes I feel so down, I don't wanna blog, but I really find it amusing reading some new cool blogs out there, especially mommy blogs, I love them so much, they keep me on my toes, I read their entries when I feel gloomy, some mommies out there don't know I read their blog, it's like a daily dose of drug, I can always relate to what they say, I feel soooo bad.. but I just think that time of the month is getting ready to visit me once again, oh goodness..

hayy, I think I'll go and just drink milk, maybe It'll help me calm down... and sleep early, too. my hubby is getting mad at me for sleeping late, then waking up early. =/



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!
happy halloween na diyan? tutal malapit naman november, diba?
bakit kaya walang treak a treat d2 sa pinas? tama ba spelling ko?
sa site ko, Christmas na nga eh....
im glad that ur lovin my new theme, tnx to valerie...super ganda sa mata, nasanay ka lng cguro sa old theme...
heto ako, parating nakalatay sa bed pag wala sa net...

ps: siya nga pila, if you dont mind...can i ask for ur postal address? tnx...

God bless!
muwah!

Anonymous said...

wow.. buti pa jan halloween na halloween nah.. nyahhaha.. saya cguro nyan noh`? ahehehe..

d2 kc sa pinas iba.. wlang ganun celebration.. :(

naku naku.. cguro pag pumuntah na ako jan.. susulitin ko talaga manghingi ng candies pag halloween.. lolz.. hahahaha.. kahit matanda na ako.. hahhaah LOLZ

take care po kau palagi.. :)

Anonymous said...

Kitty, check this link;

http://yennygirl.com/?p=925

Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

People doing that much decorations and putting that much work into it must be amazing! Here in Sweden Halloween is pretty new so I don't see those really decorated gardens.

kitty said...

thank you so much for dropping by, ladie!

@ ANGELICA: hi, sweetie! do you have any URL I can visit you at? thanks! ;)

**"Liza"** said...

Hehehe that is so cute!hala i love the book!Sus aga talaga tong halloween,evry store I go may halloween stuff na.kailangna ko na ding bumuli pang decoration..Kawawa ka naman cold and flu season na naman kasi eh.Drink a lot of water and some rest..Take care!

Anonymous said...

ang cute ng boses nyong mag-ina hehehe ang cute ni nathan bkt kaya yung mga bata hindi takot ano? tuwang tuwa pa sa Halloween. si yuna fave ang horror movies :D

excited na ako sa halloween first time namin mag-trick or treat dito yey! sabi nila mas sini-celebrate daw yung Halloween kesa sa christmas. Nag-iisip na nga ako kung anong ipapasuot ko na costume.

katuwa si nathan aliw na aliw dun sa libro nya hehhe o sya kit take care and kisses to nathan :)

Anonymous said...

i love your lil vid presentation, did he get scared the first time he opened it?

It would have been cool if those women playing mahjong were in costumes ^_^

i hope you get well soon, drink lotsa lots of water, the best med for colds. and yeah take lots of rest too

happy weekend Kit!

Anonymous said...

ang cute talaga ng anakis mo. sana ganyan din kacute anak ko :)

haha. sana may Halloween chuva din dito sa norway :D

HartofDixie said...

I hate those little creature hehehe... not for me.
I would be scared to death if I'll step on it.
Saya naman diyan. My little one is excited na rin. He will be a black ranger this year.
Thanks for dropping by!
Ingat.

b3arh0ney said...

was that a real spider or plastic? lol! kakatakot naman. he's one tough boy ha. ready for halloween na pala mga kapitbahay nyo. we never decorate for halloween. hubby doesn't like this holiday pero i still dress up the kids basta di lang nakakatakot. thanks for sharing the video.

Anonymous said...

@ ate Rissa: It's only drawn inside, mukhang totoo ano? I thought it was real but it's only a drawing inside the box, but from the cam view it's look realistic. =)

Anonymous said...

lolz oo nga eh tapos thanks giving naman. miss ko na ikaw. na-email ko nga pala na sayo yung ano email ko... nyehe.. kakahiya sayo sana ok lang pasensya na talga sorry sa abala. Anyways though, nakaktuwa si nate sa video. Grabe ang dami kong kailangang past entries mo na basahin. Ang dami ko na palang na miss hopefully ok naman kayo dyan palagi nang whole family mo regarsd sa inyong lhat and god bless!