Sunday special


just finished watching it last night, and I'm telling you It was sooooo hilarious! Adam Sandler and Kevin James are one of the best comedians on my list eversince I was very young. Yeah, but of course the movie is definitely not for kids! We regret bringing Nathan with us, we should at least paid 2 tickets for another movie, his uncle would at least brought him. but oh well, we did talk to him though and he wasn't allowed to watch any scenes that aren't kiddie friendly (lol)
We shopped at Sam's club yesterday, holy cow We bought a lot and in bulk, too so our cupboards are really happy now, we have a huge container of cheeze balls, It was sooooo darn big!! I wante to take some pictures but the battery of my camera died on me, so much for that. My hubby loves the kitchen full. the refrigerator, as well as our cupboards, he says it makes him happy that way when a home is full of food it gives him comfort, so that goes the same with our figures (lol) anyways, as long as we're eating healthy and we're happy I'm all for it.
I wanted to scrap so bad today but lil Nathan was using the laptop playing with his disney programs that his auntie from Korea just sent him, he's so cute clicking on the mouse while I was in the bed watching tv. but around 30 minutes later he went to bed and told me that the laptop is all mine now (thank you!) We received a package from my SIL from Korea, she sent their XBOX360 to us so we can send it for repairs, along came with it was Masc's (nephew) Steeler jerseys, a top for my mom, a coach wallet for me (not the real thing, though I don't care =P) and some Disney programs for the little one.
I need to go to bed now, I'll share some videos and pics tomorrow. Good night everyone! love you alll.. thank you for all the visits!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

papanoorin dapat namin ni bf to kanina, kaso nagfoodtrip nalang kami buffet. Napatagal ang kain nmin kaya na-late kami sa 8:40pm. Eh mashado nang late pag LFS 10:45pm. Kaya ayun, kain nalang ulit, hehe. Ganda nga raw yan eh, nabasa ko reviews.

Sa tuesday nalang namin panonorin to hehe.

Anonymous said...

try ko sis panoorin yan...gaganda pa naman ng mga films ni adam sandler...lalo na yung click. astig noh?! dame lesson chaka sasakit talaga tyan mo...at iiyak pa...hehehe nweiz, thanks for sharing it...papanoorin ko yan after ko mapanood ang resident evil :)

b3arh0ney said...

i've seen that movie too and yeah not for kids nga. anyway, ang bait naman ng SIL mo at dami nyang gifts for all of u, hehe! happy sunday to u all and kisses to Nathan!

Anonymous said...

naku i love adam.. tapos si rob pa,.. :P nakaktuwa sila lagi nilang sinasama ang tungkol sa pinoy.. kasi di ba half si rob.
masarap naman talagang tignan ang ref na puno ng laman.. :) parang iba yung pakiramdam parang masagana ang buhay :) pampaswerte pa . parang wallet



TC

Anonymous said...

i love adam sandler too..comedian sya dapat pero i dont know bakit madalas ako naiiyak sa mga movies nya :(

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen this one pa :(

Hi sis! Long time no visit dito... sensya na coz I'm just busy hehe... Happy Monday! Take care always :)

Unknown said...

oooh parang maganda yang movie na yan weeehhh adam sandler pala my faveee wala pa syang movie na hindi ko nagustuhan thanks for the film review sis...
musta ka na girl! i mishu! nice to know gumagana na mga domains na binili mo ♥ ♥

jennyr said...

I like adam sandler! he is really funny! gosh, i miss watching movies!!! i got a tag for u waiting!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i love adam too.

kits just make sure that you use it all up before the expiry date, i was like that before, stock and stock, sayang pera di ba? now i just buy things that i really need in the kitchen. normally kasi i don't really get to use everything that i buy, so now i learned my lesson ^_^

**"Liza"** said...

IM sure katawa yan talag.hmm I think im gonna rent it this week pag off my hubby ko.I love Adam Sandler i watch ata most of his movies..hehehehe..Nakks naman dami mong Gifts..anyway have a great week!!

**"Liza"** said...

oopp sorry i forgot to tell you you got tag!..