love at first sniff


I was reading my Allure magazine and it has an article pertaining to women who gets hooked on a man's scent. It was really funny coz I can so relate to it. back when I was in high school I used to love the fresh cologne scent of boys, of course when you get to know them suddenly it just vanishes, totally turned off! click on the pic to read it.



It's really funny, coz when I first met hubbykins he smelled really nice on our first date, I kinda fell for him because of that =P but I guess I kinda matured enough to realize once your bonded together no matter how you guys smell you will still love each other no matter what. but hubby still smells good no matter what! hehee. this article just caught my attention, thought I'd share it with you guys. to all friends and visitors thank you always for the never ending visits t my lil haven, I'll return comments as soon as possible, ok? oh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our dear sister Valerie hope ou have a nice blessed one, sis... and last but not the least I tagged some people on my this and that blog so pls check it out!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis! The only men's cologne I can handle is Drakkar. I love that smell and thankfully it's the only one hubby uses. I also love the smell of him when he first gets out of the shower. He's so clean and his own manly scent is very intoxicating. *Hehehe* Anyway, hope you have a wonderful day sweetie. Talk to you later. xoxo