how sweet....=)


I opened my inbox this morning around 8am, as I was munching on breakfast I saw an email from a girl named Iva. Hello from an unknown friend :) I read. then clicked on it. as I read her email I was just astonished by it, so touched you couldn't imagine.



Dear Kitty,

You don't know me but I've been reading your blog for about a year. I never commented (because I always felt too shy) but I decided to finally drop you a line. I always found your blog very inspiring. I found myself very often in complicated situations in life and in endless search for a deeper meaning etc. etc. and when it gets depressing I remember you and how you manage to remind your readers that the beauty of life is in its simplicity, in loving our families, in true friendships and in cute little things. I don't have a blog but maybe one day I open one. I actually wanted to ask you if it would be ok if I added you to my yahoo chat friends list?
I know, it probably sounds weird since you don't know me and all, but I think we have a few similarities and maybe we could chat sometimes. I am also 23 and my hubby-to-be is 10 years older than me, I'm not a mummy but I have much younger sister who I've been somewhat raising throughout the years. I'm in Europe but my fiance grew up in the Philippines so I know a bit about the country and plan to visit it one day. And yup, I love pixels and all things cute :). So if it's ok with you, I'll add you as a chat friend. Just let me know :)
Have a nice day!
xoxo,
Iva


see, you don't get letters like these everyday. It's been awhile since I've had people send me nice emails, and once in awhile It just warms the heart so much. it makes you smile, makes your day complete. coz you know THERE are people out there who read about your day to day life. so when you do have a blog and notice no one comments a lot on it don't ever worry about it coz we always have friends out there just being shy to interact with us, that's all. I really appreciate people who take the time to sit down and write a nice comment about a person. after reading her email I suddenly remembered Lin, she started out like Iva, she didn't had any blog at that time, she told me that she was a frequent visitor of mine, etc. and of course I was always delighted to read her emails since she was a very supportive friend, and up to now we're still such great buddies inspite of our busy life offline we still have time to chat sometimes (thank you, Lin!) I truly admire people who are like that. I am so thankful for each and every one of you (you all know who you are) thank you so much!

and to Iva: thank you so much for making my day. If you need someone to talk to just lemme know, I'm just an email away. ;)

hehee, it's so weird blogging daily, really. maybe I'm not really used to it? but I try my best to give juicy entries, anyways it's my blog, so if you haven't read my previous entries (you can always skim through it) you'll be missing a lot and you are not required to comment on each entry, don't worry =P I decided I wanna get http://kittys-haven since my blog is my little haven on the net.

sooo... link exchanges, anyone? pls. drop me a line and if you wanna add me on ym it's kit_cruz@yahoo.com you can also email me at kittyshome_04@yahoo.com for any questions or comments, or simply because you just wanna say something.
have a blessed day everyone!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww i think you're a really wonderful person ate, although i only know you through your blog.. stay the same. People love you for that ;)

Anonymous said...

oo nga eh tagal narin yun at talagang friends parin till now. ingats mwah!