wedding bells + my lil artiste


My lil Nathan is enjoying his hobby "drawing". and It all started out as a circle, now each day there's always something added to it. his drawings reminds me of mr. potato head (lol) anyways, yeah that's his drawing, there's lots here but I hid it in a folder coz he draws a lot now! and I don't want my house to be a mess. I recently packed away his small toys that's why there's less clutter now in the living room. ok, on to weddings I can't believe everybody's going to be married soon! to ate scart and Jr, to ate Rose and kuya Neil best wishes to you guys!! and to my friends at work namely: christy and Lee Jake (wedding bells in october) and Candice and Mike (spring 2008) I am starting to be teary eyed here, aww... I wanna discuss my ideal wedding rin pero that's ok, sa next post ko na lang.. hayy, I am currently updating my layout, it's still in the works, I miss charmmy kitty that's why (hint, hint) I want her on my next layout. I'll probably offer this minnie mouse as a wordpress download, what do you think? I am open for any comments and suggestions who I'll pixel in my next layout. who do you wanna see next? I finally decided on a domain name, kittys-haven and I am soooo excited to get it (almost) hmmmm.. I gotta go now, it's about 1am (bad kitty) I have to get up early in the morning, my work's at 10. =P love you guys!!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay ate kitty ang cute naman nung drawing =3 mga bata talaga, mahihilig sa drawing =) kahit mga pinsan ko eh, lagi may mga crayons, tas ayun kahit sa walls nagddrawing T_T hehe, kakatuwa naman si nathan! =3

best wishes kila ate scart! ikakasal na pala sila =) ang saya naman =)

Anonymous said...

ay gnun ba sis? sorry to hear that sis.. nalink na kita senxya na hnd ko ksi un agad nagawa hehe anyways.. kya cguru madmai siang goodies hehe puro stolen ksi sbe dn ni lhyz may mga hnd tlg sknya dun eh hayy. anyways waw ang cute nmn ng baby mo haha naks malay mo.. soon magaling sia mag draw naka naman hehee

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha nakakatuwa mga drawings ng mga bata noh? Yung mga drawings ni Raye sine-save ko kasi very artistic sya...pero ito si Josh ewan ko lang...wala ako idea kung ano pinag-do-drawing nya hahahahaha.

haayyyy time flies. Bilis lumaki ng kids natin!

furiousBall said...

I love my kids drawings I have several in my cube at work. Our playroom is their art gallery. Great job mom!

Anonymous said...

ui ang cute naman :) siguro magiging katulad mo din ang anak mo na maging good artist.. hehe.

Anonymous said...

Wow, dami naman palang ikakasal :) Ang galing mo mag-pixel sis. Anong gamit mo? Alam mo super gusto kong matuto nyan I just don't know where to start talaga.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty. It's been a while! I was in Europe for May and busy with school before that. I have no idea what to do now that I've graduated. If I don't go for my masters then I have to find a job. UGH! I'm glad to see Nathan is as cute as ever. I love the expressions on his people. Give him a hug for me. ^_^

Anonymous said...

wahe. oo nga eh. am glad di pa ako susunod hahhaha. dati muntik na mabuti na lang HINDI wahehehehe. atleast I still have the right choice when the right one comes!

Anonymous said...

Hi sis! Happy Thursday! Sorry dito na ako nagkalat ng greetings ko hehe

Tiff k said...

Ate kitty!! Sorry kung ngayon lng ako nakacomment uli!! It's because school's started and grabe, busy pa rin! hehe. Ooh best wishes nga kina ate scart and momsy rose!! hehe. Ang cute naman ng mga doodles ni Nathan ate! hehe. Maybe it's a start to something bigger. hehee. Dapat may drawing book siya. Hehe me mum used to buy these coloring books or print ako outline sa web tapos color. Hehe May cd dati na disney print artist ata. Ang cute nun nh!! Sayang di ko na mahanap. Hehe. I hope everything's fine na sa work mo ate ah. Your da boss man! hahaa. Cge tc na ah!! =)