wedding bells


My wedding invitation just came in the mail from my friend Christy at work. aww, I'm so excited for her she's going to get married around october, I'm so blessed an honored to be invited at her wedding. coz first of all, ssshhhh... yep, nobody knows she actually sent in the wedding invitations. she discreetly asked me for my address hehee. anyways according to their wedding plans it's going to be a family and close friends wedding only since they talked about sticking to their budget, of course that makes a lotta sense. I don't want to post their pic here since they need their privacy of course =P, don't wanna ruin that now.

BEST WISHES TO ate Rose and kuya Neil, the newlyweds! hoping you guys would be happy and contented, you've been through a lot in life and now you guys are binded into one, God bless and again best wishes to both you... love you, ate Rose!




* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis kittttttttttt... waahh kasalan na ha.. buti pa mga friends mo.. ahihih.. oh well, naiingit daw ba? missed you sis! naku namiss kita tlaga... yeah chikahan na ulit. ahihih... love u sis kit!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to them! :)

Have a wonderful & blessed weekend to you as well dearest kitty...thanks for the visit *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

wahihihi....enjoy yan, kasalanan!
kainan nanaman, weeeeeeeeeee...
congrats to ur officemate, Rose!
ang aga naman ng invitation, hehehe...
God bless & i mishu!
muwah!