what a score!


When I was in High school the most hated subject for me was Math. I don't know bout you guys, but my classmates used to answer me all the time, "Math is sooo easy!" easy for the math wizards to say, since I am more of an art person I always hated Math so much, Elementary Math was a piece of cake but came high school I dreaded the subject so much I always wished we didn't have Math subjects anymore and focus more on memorization. I got a Math tutor on my 4th year class and attended remedial classes because I didn't want to fail that subject. It did help me a bit through my last year of high school. embarrassing as it sounds but I'm not really a Math genius. I am hoping my son would be as good as his grandfather (he's a math athlete) someday. So if your child needs help with his Math subject there are a lot of Math Tutors at the Score learning center. Let them help your child receive the best Math attention they need. It's not easy for a child to be a complete genius, but you can help them by enrolling them in a nearest Score center near you. The Math program is designed to discover the child's inner skills regarding problem solving, and thanks to the guidance and support of their trained Academic Directors they make sure the child is learning and at the same time enjoying what he/she learns, making them more confident in their inner abilities. So Who says Math can't be fun?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. neutral ako pagdating sa math. it depends po kasi, kung alam ko ang solution sa problem, ang sarap mag-math, pero pag di ko alam panu i-solve, nakakairita po... hehe.

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hello sis! miss u too at namiss ko sobra ang blogging. feeling ko ang tagal2x kong nawala at ang dami kong na-miss. hopefully by next week ma-normalize na sked ko so i cud get back into the groove. hehe. uy dami mo ng opps ha and ur doing great. in no time, lahat ng opps mo eh auto approved na yan.:)

Anonymous said...

happy father's day kay Jon. ingats and have a great week ahead. god bless!

Anonymous said...

hi sis! i love your layout :) naku, i was looking at your previous blog.. ang ganda ganda nman dyan sa inyo :) neway.... i'm not a math genius, pero di ko nman hate noon ang math sa school.. heheheh.. ingat lagi sis! muahzzz.. loveyah

Anonymous said...

belated happy father's sa hubby mo kit...
speaking of math, hate ko din siya. mas magaling ako pag gamit ang calculator, hehehe...kasi ako pag naga-add, gamit ko ang fingers ko (sa mga big numbers)...that's why nung high school i was called "Calculator Master", hahaha...
miss u kitty! muwah!

Anonymous said...

lol I've always hated math as well. para saakin basta marunong ka mag plus and minus ok na yun! It's not like I'll need algebra and pie (wtf?) when I'm adding up what I bought in the grocery store haaha.

belated happy bday pala sa mom mo sis!

miss u!

Anonymous said...

ay naku pareho tayo! bopols ako sa Math sobra! Wala ako problema sa ibangs ubjects pero pagdating Math ay namamawis kilikili ko :D