baby news!


no, no of course it's not me =P but I just wanna Congratulate the proud parents Michelle and Al for a bouncing baby boy! Welcome baby Kaelon! It's about time and you really deserve all the happiness, Mitch. get plenty of rest and sleep while baby is asleep, that's the only time you can gain back your strength again. don't forget to take your iron tablets, too. I wish you well and again congratulations on having an addition to your family, babies are God's lil angels and blessings to one's life, so take good care of him coz now you are ready to face the joys of motherhood. God bless!
NOTE: Wait for my next post later on this afternoon I am soooooo happyyyyyy! ano kaya yun? hmmmm...



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kitty, miss you my dear...
congrats to Michelle and Al for a bouncing baby boy! welcome to the christian workd, baby Kaelon!

ps: siz, yung regarding sa theme na gamit ko sa pixelkitty ha??? labshu, muwah!