blehh...


I feel sad. I don't know why. basta, nakakainis sobra! bakit ba nagkakaroon ng taong plastic?? naiinis ako sobra. I'm so pissed really, but I can't do anything. ang hirap ilabas yung nararamdaman ko ngayon. why does it have to take at least one person to ruin my day? why? I hate ranting. I'm usually a happy person, but sometimes I can't take it anymore. (sigh) basta I hate, hate plastic people. they're nice to you now but later they talk crap behind your back, what's up with that, huh? what an arrogant loser!

I went to cancel a transaction on register 20 today coz a guest was trying to pay for the groceries without a military ID, after cancelling it this girl from register 19 looked at me (let's call her K) she called me...

K: hey, Kit! are you closing tonight?
ME: uhm, yeah.
she made a disappointing face which really made me angry inside.
K: aww, so L isn't closing then? shucks... (L is a 50+ yrs old male)
ME: yeah, yeah I know you guys hate me! (smiling)
K: well, it's not that. we just like L better.(yeah, right)

helloooo, you just said that in my face?? she said she was only joking, but I can feel she was such a PHONEY. I was just so pissed at her, so whenever she called me and asked me something I just gave her a straight answer, no smiles or whatever. ok, she's only 18, she started working 2 months ago at our place. she has relatives working there, too. and because of her so-so attitude she thought she could get away with everything. If she only knew that she's under observation by our directors and managers, eversince the cigarette box incident, she tried to steal 2 marlboro boxes, and there were witnesses, but instead of letting her go they gave her a warning. my managers told us to keep a close watch on her coz she already had 2 cigarette box incidents, she's been losing a lot of money on her cash drawer which sums up to hundreds already, I think she's under investigation. seriously, everybody in our store calls her a "witch face" because of her very thin black eyebrows. she has such an attitude, why can't she be more like her cousin? I love her cousin very much, they are totally opposites!
she doesn't like me coz first of all when I work, I keep her close by and not close to the cigarettes display. whenever she want to leave her register I tell her not to do so, I am not like one of the leads. I don't let a person push my buttons ever. I don't like arguing with people, even if I do I always keep a good poise, no loud arguments or whatever. I play it cool no matter what. so far I've never been into fights in my life, I just vent it all out with some friends, that's all.
don't mind me, I just needed to vent. It's unhealthy keeping it back. maybe it's almost that time of the month again, argh.. I can just feel it. hmphh..

anyways, I'd really love to change my layout again. boredom hehee. I love charmmy kitty, anyone know a great wallpaper site out there that I can use as a layout? =)



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

6 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

Halo Kits, thanks for the comment. I have to check that actor boy "heheheh"...naku, don't mind some people kay nakakasira ng araw. You take good care always .

Anonymous said...

shocking nman.. with the cigarrete incident dapat terminated na sya dibah? tsk tsk! anyways, even she tell u that hindi k nya gus2..hayaan mo n lang sya.. kaya gus2 nya ung 50+ close the store with her kse mabagal na un.. at kaya nya utuin that's why.. keep on smiling papangit ka nyan Kit :)

Fiona said...

Awww don't be sad, sis, coz people like her are bad. What goes around comes around, remember? So keep on smilin' and luvin' life, hear? ;-)

Linked you now. Been way too busy with my hunny, reason why I blog somewhat irregularly. But he's back now to work so I have a lot o' time in my hands now ;)

Unknown said...

hi sis, naku! don't waste your time sa mga ganyang tao. she's useless...sana matanggal na siya sa work tutal may warning na pala siya...

smile and stay pretty sis, sige ka ang wrinkles...hehehe...

Anonymous said...

hey sis epal epal nnmn nyan.. kakainis hmpp. hay nko dpt jan hnd pinapansin.. grrr. anyways aun.. sis palink-ex hayy.

b3arh0ney said...

grabe! she really said that in ur face? how rude! naku kaya naman pala ganyan ugali eh may milagrong ginagawa, haha! loser nga yan sis kaya hayaan mo nalang. cool ka lang ika nga. i see u got a lot of PPP ads here na. great job!