a colorful world!


Eversince I was a little kid I always enjoyed coloring books. I still remember my medals, ribbons and certificates back when I was in grade school I was always a finalist among coloring contests and I simply won a place in every one of them. I simply miss those memories and somehow lately these past few weeks my son has been enjoying coloring pages so I am so glad I discovered the Free Coloring Pages site, I'm so positive my son will love it since he loves using the computer, he has well control over the mouse so I guess this site is just right for any kid. Drawings must be in black marker in white paper, draw to your heart's content and you can upload all your artworks at this site and they'll make it interacive for others to color, too. It's amazing coz there's no need for any messy crayons and paint, so just by using a palette any kid can just click on any color and fill the parts they want to be filled. see picture below:


It's so easy any child can do it. In order for you to save the pictures you have to register for a free account to access your saved colored images. It's great for young children and you can also help them understand colors by using the color palette. It will help young minds understand colors better. So Let them enjoy the colorful world of coloring pages!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang nice naman ng story, nakakaiyak at nakakainspire. thanks for sharing