red alert


I finally had my period this morning, thank you, Lord! oh goodness I just took midol last night before going to sleep and lo and behold when I woke up this morning I was so happy when I found out I finally have my monthly visitor again. ughh, you wouldn't believe how happy I am. seriously. I wanna talk some more but it's about 2 am and I need to get some shut eye.. just tweaked my friendster profile to give it a lil style. I'll be blogging again tomorrow.. so i guess I'll see ya guys.. till then have a great blessed week to everyone!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow im happy for u ate kitty sana tuloy tuloy na ate hanngang bumalik sa normal! cge sleep kna! nyt nyt!

Anonymous said...

hi kittty, same tayo...dumating narin sakin, hehehe...sayang lng....
regarding dun sa post ko, tapos na yung training ni hubby eh last day niya kahapon. tapos narin niya na ayos yung papers niya, kulang na lng us yung pag-alis niya.

miss u kitty!

Anonymous said...

hello kitty, bkt ayaw mo pa ba mabuntis parang happy ka na dumating na period mo hehehe ako din sana dumating na period ko :/

take care kitty.. mwahhh. love you!

Anonymous said...

sweetie thanks sa tawag kanina seems like you're really enjoying your new baby (laptop) heeh ingats god bless. more money for us. regards to your whole family.

Anonymous said...

aww bakit akala mo buntis ka nanaman? lol now ko lang narinig yan midol na yan. wala yata d2 yan eh! hehe

Unknown said...

ako rin minsan umiinom ng tylenol sis pag ganyan ang feeling ko.

take care!

Anonymous said...

kitty, hello sis.. how are you? uhm you take midol for what? para ba magkaron ka or just a pain reliever? uhm kasi ako nitetake ko is flanax... para sa sakit.. aww.. well I'm happy naman for you.. nagbalik na pala ako... miss you sis ko... love you...