I'm a survivor!


Well, It's so easy to say than being done. If I was stranded in any unknown city without any resources or money, I'll try my best to survive, I'll probably find any job that I could do no matter how hard it is I'll go for it. dirty jobs are unlikely the best jobs out there, so in order to eat I'll have to take the chance of applying for any hard labor, dirty job that is open! In reality I don't like work that requires being dirty, but If I think about it how will I survive? I don't think I can stay much longer without food. Now for shelter, I'll probably sleep in a park nearby or a bench in a nearby waiting shed on my first few days coz seriously I don't think I can find a place to sleep in such a short notice. I'll look at newspapers classifieds being left on the ground and find some work that I can do, then I can use it as my own blanket at night. It doesn't matter if I have to work 2 jobs I will take it no matter what. Everything will be complicated at first but with patience and courage I can sure make it with determination. like what they say, If there's a will, there's a way. I know someday if ever I get stranded somewhere without anything at all I am sure I can make it.. I can call myself a survivor.

me and my mom are excited to watch the new original series that is going to be aired in June 28, since we love movies like these very much. I think USA Network's Burn Notice will be a huge success because by just looking at the action previews and the plot of the story is really interesting. So watch out for the premier!

0 comments: