sand castle galore


I just love creating e-cards for every occasion. I feel very inspired to make one whenever I feel like it. back when I was I know you love creating one, too. Especially summer's here and what's the greatest thing ever you want to do in the summer? go to the beach, of course! but do you like to try bulding your dream vacation? complete with everything you want. try bulding Sandcastles over at virtual sand castle, you can invite your children over to have fun making their own castles. great for adults and children alike. use your imagination, do you want to make a small castle? or a large castle? It depends on you whatever you feel like doing. you can add color to your gorgeous castle to make it more presentable. after making your castle just give it a name and save it and you will be ready to send it to family and friends. It's fun and enjoyable for the whole family, kids can get a kick out of it!


I named mine CASA DELA KITTY. I just felt like naming it by me. I just had to try this virtual sand castle, it looks like it's fun to make. so there you go, my very own sand castle! I just feel the presence of the beach, makes me want to take a dip in the ocean. The virtual sand castle tool is very easy easy to use. you just point to a castle part or any beach item, click the mouse and you there you have it! any child can do it, just make sure they have the guidance of an adult just in case. So what are you waiting for? head there now and make your own virtual sand castle! just make sure after you finish you save your castle and send your e-card to your friends and families! have fun and enjoy!

0 comments: