CONGRATS!


I forgot to say Congratulations to the newlyweds Mr. and Mrs. Gonzaga!!! We were exchanging emails today and she sent some wedding pics of her and her hubby, I am so happy for her. so a little gift for them both, I made a little scrap =P Jessielyn (Is that how you spell it, Jez?) was my schoolmate years 1999-2001 back in Olongapo City Wesley School. We weren't really that close before since we had our own bestfriends at that time. As years went by I found myself being close to her even only in emails and at friendster. I can't really believe she's already married na! congrats, sis! you both deserve each other.



CREDITS: Andrea Whitt love overlay text. Correen Silke gno pink paper. Fafbr ouhlala cherry ricrac pink and green, felt flower and leaves. Nancy Comelab frame. Irene Brown's A little love gold brad. Jan Hosford loving spring freebie stitching. Lynnie Smith corner (doodle)

yesterday I drove my mom and Nathan to Ala Moana beach park, I wanted to take pictures but I remembered I had lent it to my brother a few days ago coz he went to Camp for Cancer patients, I miss my camera (boo-hoo) so yeah, it was a lovely day so me and Nathan were just running around the park playing soccer and chasing the birds away (so cute!) so anyways, I envied the 3 sets of newlyweds who went to the park with their photographers, just in time coz the sun was about to go down, and OH MY GOODNESS just looking at them with their poses within the sunset was pure romantic! (sigh) I just loved the first set who came- they were a Japanese couple and they were just so cute together. hmmmm.... ok, people thanks for visiting, have a nice blessed day to everyone!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww.. congrats sa friend mo ♥ kitty! ang galing mo tlga mag scrap! mkhang mahirap sya nuh?
musta na pala? hndi ko pa pala nakukuhanan ng pic ang motor ko, gabi kasi tuwing ginagamit ko. kaya madilim :( hm.. mukha ngang maganda yang payperpost, may nakita akong isang blog naka $4000 na sya overall since january ata, ang laki nun! hehe. pede kaya yon tagalog? english lang ba? :P

love, jays

Anonymous said...

hi there my dear ang bagal biglang blog mo. hmmm anyways though, sayang naman di mo dala camera mo. nakaktuwa si nate napakadaldal hehehe. musta na palang bro mo? ok na ba sya? si tita? si hubby mo? ikaw musta na ba? ingats!

Anonymous said...

congrats sa friend mo siz! ang cute ng mga gawa mong mga scrap, hangang-hanga ako. sana may talent din ako gaya mo, hehehe...
God bless and much love! muwah!

Anonymous said...

naks naman congrats naman sa newly weds waw bagong kasal yikee nakakatuwa naman :)

Anonymous said...

hello kitty, kamusta na? salamat sa pagbati mo ha. Naramdaman ko din na happy ka kasi napag-usapan natin to yung tungkol sa kasal namin and you're right darating din kami sa kasalan. and im happy kahit maigsi lang yung ceremony. thank you so much kitty...

congrats din sa friend mo, dami kinakasal ngayon taon na to ano? hehhehe

uy alam mo hindi ko parin alam kung ano nangyayari sa PPP ko antayin ko lang ba ma-aaproved ang blog ko or baka mali paglagay ko ng snippet.

o sya kitty, take care. love you too ;)