=/


Sometimes I love to bloghop, depends if I'm in the mood. I just remembered I left some kind comments (with nice feedback) for fellow bloggers long time ago, but never ever came to say thank you at all. what blogger etiquette is that? the last time I checked I read their sidebar: comments are always returned. I understand maybe they just forgot about me, or maybe because they judge the person before leaving any comment. that made me realize one day bloghopping is useless sometimes. (nakakatamad na minsan) whoever comments at my site I treat them my friend right away. I can distinguish the ones who are phoney and who are not. It's not important to have lots of comments anyway, lately blogging daily made me realize it's much more better than blogging weekly or monthly, I keep up with comments better. not like when I used to have 50 or more in a week it kinda overwhelms me and makes blogging life more stressful... but I assure you, I'll fill my blog with juicy posts (w-ell not that juicy) hehee..

have a blessed day everyone!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay totoo yan. ako din minsan wala sa mood magblog basta depende sa mood hanggat maaari nagpopost ako kapag nasa kondisyon ako para maganda ang naisusulat ako. hindi naman importante kung marami kang comments o kaonti kasi meron naman nagcocoment para lang mapilitan ka ding magcomment sa kanya db. ako din lahat ng nakikilala ko sa net tinuturing ko na rin silang mga kaibigan, nakakatuwa nga kahit hindi tayo nagkikita kita para bng magkakakilala tau.hehe

Tiff k said...

Ate kitty! Miss you!!! hehee. =) Grabe ako rin ganyan ate, as in based on moods lang talaga. Minsan tamad talaga ako kaya di ko na nauupdate ung site or magbloghop. Me I only bloghop to those blogs I really enjoy and syempre ung mga kaclose ko. hehe. I'll always remember to visit your site ate kasi talagang oki siya and yep, may juicy stories ka! hahaa joke lng! Enjoy lang talaga ako sa blog mo kasi ate eh. Hehe. Basta you'll always be my friend forever ate =) Cge tc na ah!! =)

Anonymous said...

Kutitay! Musta na? Buti ka pa may blog pa din! Minsan miss ko na din talaga mag-blog pero wala na akong energy din kasi. Hay naku! May balita ako sa 'yo! Chaka ko na sasabihin sa 'yo. Abangan mo na lang sa Friendster...lol.

Ingat, Kit-Kat! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

tee hee depende naman yun. merong tao sobrang takam sa comments lolz hehe. miss u na. tagal na rin nating friends. ingats ka there and god bless!

b3arh0ney said...

yeah i feel ya sis. i do return comments din kahit late na, lol! i don't always blog kac and lately talaga etong blogspot nalang ang mas mini maintain ko. if i have some hinanakit, i post it on the other blog nalang kac usually short posts lang ang mga yun. if ur blogging for a daily basis lalo na pag 5x a day mahirap nga naman talaga mag keep up. kaya pinaghiwalay ko yung sa akin. kung cno may gusto sya nalang mag comment, hehe! k i hope ur having a great day and enjoy the rest of the week!