mini shopping ooh-lala


I finally went to Old Navy a few days ago with my family, did a lil bit of shopping. gosh, there were a lot of sale goin' on and oh boy I couldn't just resist the price tags, they were all so cheap! I especially loved this piece, a gray knit tank dress, pretty comfortable to wear with your fave jeans, just for $15, not bad, eh? I am not really brand conscious, but you can always find me shopping at my fave stores like Ross, Charlotte Russe, Jeans warehouse, Papaya, Old navy and Gap. as long as I see pieces that are really comfortable and goes along with the rest of my wardrobe I always tend to buy it.

*sigh* sad to say hubby told me he didn't order any laptop for me just yet =/ yeahhh, bummer. but yesterday he kept on hinting about cancelling the laptop he just ordered. ok, now I just don't get it anymore! whatever, hehee... =)

Who wants to exchange links with me?? please drop me a comment I'll add you guys in my sidebar. and to the continuation of the domain suggestions, pls. suggest as many as you want, so I can have a wide array of selections to choose from. I'll be choosing the top 5 and you guys can vote on it. =) have a blessed day everyone!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

teee heee. walang papaya dito saka ano yung jeans warehouse thingie. Anyways though, what happened doon sa domain name? pwede nmang yun parin diba? naka-register pa yata yun kay valerie? check mo sya sa www.domaintools.com

ok lang kahit di ka makatawag sa akin. malapit na rin ako ulit super busy. ingats

Anonymous said...

Hi sis! Sure, you can link me up, i will link u up as well :) I love your sites, ang cute nung mga gawa mo! :)

Ay, I love the knit tank dress! Hay, I really love Old Navy. Very comfy siya ano? Some gifts from friends were bought there kaya naman naging fave ko na :)

I'm still thinking of your domain name. Yung sa akin kasi I thought of sasha-says because I am madaldal! Hehehe... So the word "says" is apt for me dahil I always talk and I always have something to say hehe

Hmm.. how would you describe yourself ba? Baka we can get something out of that :)

Happy Thursday, kitty!

Anonymous said...

Naku sorry mabagal ako mag-link pero I will link u up tonight ha, sis? :)

I'm from Quezon City. I got paid already from Bloggerwave, PPP (last night) and Sponsored Reviews. Daming ok pasukan, sis. Pati Blogsvertise. Lemme know kung gusto mo yung sa Sponsored Reviews, bigay ko sayo referral code ko hehe

Tiff k said...

Wee ate kitty!! Wow naman bargain yan dyan! hehe I think it's a bargain rin dito pero mas mura nga dito sa pinas! hehe. The top looks good though! Ooh a new domain name ate! Hehe la ako maisip ngayon... bsta i really loved pixelkitty! hehe. Basta may kitty bagay talaga sa iyo or may mom! hehe. Did u tag me ate sa other blog mo? I tagged you pala! hehe. Cge tc na ah!! =) Ooh ganda nung star thing! hehe

Anonymous said...

hi kitty, miss yo na!
cute ng sando shirt na yan...
hindi yan bagay sa akin kasi may allergy ako eh...
God bless!

Unknown said...

ang cute naman ng binili mo sis...parang naiimagine na tuloy kita na suot mo yon.

ako rin di mahilig sa brand basta nagustuhan ko at nakikita kong babagay sa akin ay bibilhin ko.

Anonymous said...

wow! ang nice nung nasa picture. i really want to have that too, kaya lang im still "trying" my best to lose some little more weight. kaunti nalang matatamo ko na ang 27 na bewang na dati ko pang gustong makamit. :))

anyways, i love ROSS! dun ako lagi napupunta pag nasa states kami to have a vacation. minsan naman sa TARGET kami noon. :)

anyways, goodluck sa domain ah? and oohh. pakichange link ko , ate, if you don;t mind. :D TC always. mwah!