yay me!


[EDIT] I finally put up my new layout. I miss charmmy kitty so much, you know I love her that's why I decided to make a new layout, I'll probably stick with this one for awhile. [EDIT]

last June 16 hubby bought me a new laptop! I so looooove my hubbykins so much. he's just so wonderful, he does everything to make me happy. You see, we really don't have the habit of giving expensive gifts to each other coz first of all material things are just not that important to us. family comes first and that's what really counts. and besides it's both our money anyway. hubbykins doesn't really spoil me at all. When he wants to buy me something he'll really buy it for me, sooooo I guess my wish list is now complete! I don't think I can wish for anything big anymore coz I mostly have everything I need already. =)




meet my new baby, Sony Vaio VGN-N32OE


We had a great deal on this one, It was on sale at Compusa we bought it at $899.99 and it has a $200 rebate, isn't that nice? aww, I love my hubbykins so much, he's so sweet... he's my bestfriend. =) anyways, I am not used to using a laptop, It's been awhile since I've used one =/ my eyes hurt..ugh. but of course its a matter of getting used to. even while browsing my friends' blogs as well as mine, yikes the resolution and colors are kinda like I don't know... different? aww, I'm gonna miss using my desktop, that's hubby's gift for me last 2004 now I'm about to use this one all the time. I need to transfer all my files to this one now, to all my friends thank you for the greetings on my mom's birthday it's all appreciated, you guys are so great! I promise I'll be returning all your comments tomorrow, it's already 1 am I am off tomorrow, I'll be online on my yahoo messenger, so catch me there! love you guys!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ate ang ganda ng new baby moh nakakainggit ka naman kc nabibili moh gusto moh o kaya naireregalu sau yung mga bagay na tulad nyan hehe!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty! Congrats on getting a new laptop my dear friend! My hubby got me one also earlier this year and I love it to pieces. I know you'll put yours to good use. Hope we can chat again on YM soon. Take good care of yourself and my warm regards to the family. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. sabi na nga pati ako na-excite hheehhe. noong nakita kong windows vista ka sa site ko... I knew the new baby arrived hehehee. purty tight ha! heheeh. masarap gamitin laptop kesa sa desktop. pero actually depends din sa screen resolution. kasi maganda din ang LCD screen if desktop. I need to get a new pc as well. ahaha ingats mwah! I MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

wow! ganda ng new laptop mo, kaka-inggit naman...huhuhu...
regarding the theme, pwede yung dalawa? yung charmy kitty at yung gawa mo for me nung valentines?
salamat in advance...

Anonymous said...

wow

parang gusto ko nga ng sony eh. Heheh, kaso macbook ang binili ko.
yung new Vaio FZ ang trip ko, yung core2dou. Or yung Acer Gemstone. Ewan. antayin ko sila muna... hehhe!

CHIKAI ♥ said...

wow! i like ur new laptop sis. hubby's planning to buy one pero para sa kanya yon. hehe. i'm not so patient kasi when using a laptop.

anyway, i got u tagged. the direct link is here: http://chikai.bravejournal.com/entry/24817

^_~

Anonymous said...

ellow ate kitty may ym ka poh ba? may nais lang akoh tanungin and para naman makapag usap tau paminsan minsan hehe!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis Kitty! Thank you for dropping by my bloggie to leave a comment for me. You're such a sweetie! I adore the new layout you made! It's too cute! Talk to you soon. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Wow naman ate.. congrats sa laptop mo! Super duper happy ka siguro ngayon!! Enjoy po. TC. :)

Anonymous said...

wow kainggit naman., swerte mo sa hubby mo ate hehe

Anonymous said...

sweet naman ng hubby dearest mo! alam nya sigurado kasi na matutuwa ka ng husto kaya talagang binili nya yan sayo....andami may bagong laptops ngayon ah! ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

sissy ang ganda ng layout mo kyut talaga ni charmy noh? :)

Yay! ang ganda ng lappy mo hehehe
congrats congrats sissy mwaahhh

Anonymous said...

aww. ang sweet naman ng hubby mo kitty! vaio pa! ganda ng screen nya noh? parang pareho tayo pero windows XP lang yung akin :P hehe.
bibili daw si shou ng laptop, baka palit kami! pipilitin ko sya. haha! :P so hows windows vista?? drools*

CHIKAI ♥ said...

sis, got another tag for you. hehehe.

here's the direct link: http://chikai.bravejournal.com/entry/24828