oh my!


hello everybody! I'm off tomorrow that's why I am still awake. I've been just browsing around returning everyone's comments. I feel so exhausted, yet I can't sleep. I told hubby I am having some complications with my period. so I have to call up my doctor and schedule a check up, my skin's just breaking out eversince my period has gone irregular. It wasn't like this before, I just wish my period could go back to normal, how I wish it's that time of the month again. drat.. everytime I get my period before, one lil small pimple would come up and eventually fade in 2 days, but now that my period's shifted to it's irregular cycle my face has gone haywire! thank goodness it's only on my chin, aaaaarghhh.... I just hate this feeling so much. soooo, I looked at the mirror this morning. my, my how my hair has grown. I am planning to go to the salon sometime this week, it feels so heavy I need to chop it off soon. can't wait =) oh my goodness I just got paid by payu2blog and it's not that big but it's worth it though hehee, I love payperpost very much, too as for bloggerwave and blogsvertise.. hmmm I can't really say anything about it yet hehee anyways I'm sure later on I'll get the hang of it. I'll be purchasing my domain sometime next week, weeee I'm so excited! sorry, guys I am just happy (mababaw kaligayahan ko) =P ok I'll chat with ya guys tomorrow, ta-ta for now!


* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa nasa maging normal na ang period moh ate kitty!

wow next week kana bibili ng domain nakakainggit naman haha i cant wait to see your new domain anoh name? hehe balitaan moh akoh ha!

Tiff k said...

Ate Kitty! Wow! Ang dami ko na namiss ate but I've read them alL! hhehe. Wow ang cool naman ng hubby mo at binigyan ka ng Vaio!! Bargaian na nga ung nakuha mo kasi it's less than 50k! Grabe ang mahal nyan kapag dito! hehee. =) Yey love the new layee ate kitty~ Charmmy kitty is really you! hehe. Sana maging regular uli period mo ate! Ang hirap kapag hindi. I hate breakouts too, naalala ko nung gr6-h2 aku, ang dami ko super pimples! Buti naglessen nga! hehe. Summer camps arreee fuun! Paattend mo si Nathan! Sure ako magugustuhan niya! hehe. Cge tc na ah!! =) MISS YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

ganda ng sis ko! cant wait for the domain! miss ko na site mo!

alam mo yun blogger mo chinese sa screen ko buti nalang nakaka basa ako haha

Ana P. S. said...

Awow, it's nice to know na you are blog advertising na, Kit. How many blogs you have going ba? Ako, I am working on 3-4 I think, I am not sure pa, kasi I am busy eh...LOL. Anyway, isn't fun to be able to make moneyu blogging? Easy enough lang naman ano, lalo na sa gaya mo, fluent in English from the start, easy talaga yan. Okay, till here na muna. Regards me, luv yah din, girlfren. By the way, ang kind and sweet ng hubby mo ano, may new laptop ka na, you can ppp om the go nyan, won't miss anu opp. Ako rin, I am hoping for one in the near future if I can hold off/refrain from spending my dough...LOL. Hay, buhay ko na ito, oo. My husband said baka b-day present nalang sa akin, off ebay siguro. Ok ah, till here na muna. Hugs sa inyo, lalo na sa cutie boy nyo.

Anonymous said...

hi sis.. :) nko paypal lht yan noh? sana ako dn maka earn i need money hehehe.. omg irreg ka bigla? bkt kya? pag irreg hnd nabubuntis pacheck ka sis! anyways i love ur hair hahaha i wish that's mine!

Anonymous said...

sana maging ok na ang period mo. ang hirap talga maging babae. diba? pero masaya. hahahaha...

pare-preho tayong may problema sa period ha. pansin ko lang hehe.

congrats sa future domain mo ha. :) anong name kaya? *excited* hahaha.

ingat lagi.. :)


xoxo,
bunso :)

Unknown said...

I've signed up for a couple other blog marketing sites but they do not have near as many opportunities as payperpost.

I've been debating chopping my hair...if it's getting to that point that my arms get tired if I take to long to put it up :P LOL! Enjoy the rest of your sunday!

Anonymous said...

hello kitty, how are you? mabuti ka pa kumita na hehehe actually ako kaya ako naglagay ng mga ads para palamuti lang sa site ko nagagndahan kasi ako eh :D feeling ko kasi pag wlang ads parang walang buhay yung site mo.

uy basa ko yung ibang post mo wow meron ka na palang sony vio yun pala yung surprise na sinasabi sa ibang post mo dito. ingit ako ha hehehe...

uy nga pala nanganak na si noreen nabasa mo na siguro blog nya noh?

cge kitty nyt nyt sleep na ako kasi gay parade bukas dito nunuod kami take care...

Anonymous said...

hi kit, hope ur ok now.
ako nga, wish ko na sana hindi ako datnan ng period kasi nga diba hubby and i wanted to have a baby na. hehehe....help and pray na makabuo b4 siya umalis talaga for work this july, if wala talaga cguro hindi pa time.
God bless kitty and much love! muwah!

Anonymous said...

waahhhh I am not able to chat with you and when I call you wala ka huhuhu I MISS YOU! ingats!

Jona said...

Such a pretty page!!! I enjoyed my visit and photos are lovely!!!